Blair Witch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see the point in posting commentary if all you've done is read other commentary.

Also -

Most of my posts are regarding the original
Duhhhhhhhh

That's factually wrong.

But just ignore me. My old man griping is over in a few days.

Specially when they were making fun of me believing the first was real which led to more posting lol

I don't see the point in posting commentary if all you've done is read other commentary.

A.

So every single thread in this forum? Does it bother u that threads like batman v superman is STILL being active when theres really nothing else to discuss that hasnt been discussed to death ?
right? That thread must drive u nuts lol

So every single thread in this forum? Does it bother u that threads like batman v superman is STILL being active when theres really nothing else to discuss that hasnt been discussed to death ?
right? That thread must drive u nuts lol

I don't go into the BvS thread because I had my say.

Sorry Suicide Squad disappointed you. I guess you'd have the most posts in that thread if you liked it. Instead of the second-most. :slap

I don't go into the BvS thread because I had my say.

Sorry Suicide Squad disappointed you. I guess you'd have the most posts in that thread if you liked it. Instead of the second-most. :slap

Im talking with my friends like jye or goose,we all come to socialize, :lol i dont get it, whats the deal?
Who peed in your coffee this morning ? Lol

Yup, i've stayed in threads way past their expiration date.

I post in collectible threads where I don't even own that collectible lol.

I can't afford no $2,000 collectibe but i'll still go in that thread to find something wrong with it. :lol

Yo No Se, Yo No Se....Que Pasa YoNoSe

IMG_9446.JPG

Yup, i've stayed in threads way past their expiration date.

I post in collectible threads where I don't even own that collectible lol.

I can't afford no $2,000 collectibe but i'll still go in that thread to find something wrong with it. :lol

:lol :lol :hi5:

GKrEIH8.gif

Saw this last night....had its moments and found it a fun movie but wish they left more to the imagination. Saw too much of the spirit imo.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Showing too much in horror always ruins the movie, only a few movies goes against that rule like The Thing or when you need to see a gory kill which is different than showing the monster-ghost-witch too much.

Sinister 1 was great until they started showing the silly kid ghosts.

What a shame because the 1st half of Sinister 1 was spectacular!

Among the pantheon of world geniuses, I put Trump as number 1, Kanye at two, then lagging pretty far behind that you've got second rate, wanna be "geniuses" like Einstein, Plato, von Braun, Ben Franklin, Machiavelli, Da Vinci, Van Gogh and the like.

The most important thing is declaring your genius status so that others can adjust their expectations accordingly. WWEjedi nailed it.

Showing too much in horror always ruins the movie, only a few movies goes against that rule like The Thing or when you need to see a gory kill which is different than showing the monster-ghost-witch too much.

Sinister 1 was great until they started showing the silly kid ghosts.

What a shame because the 1st half of Sinister 1 was spectacular!

With due respect to GodzillaSpawn I actually felt that BW did it right (once you go with the decision to show the boogeyman)- you see the witch, you know you saw her, but her appearances are quick creepy. Just enough of an impression that you could only describe her vaguely.

The writer said that is Not the witch you saw. It was " something else"

You actually never see the real witch

Back