Premium Format Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, I'm ecstatic right now! I was worried about QC issues but Sideshow perfected this one.

Also, the suit fabric feels really nice and firm, nothing cheap and flimsy. All of the accessories including head, hair, etc are magnets. The base is heavy and glossy and the SHIELD logo really shines well.

:clap

:lol @ Snoop

Great pics! I'm gonna have to grab this one. :rock

'Bout time you got off the fence! :nana: :lol

Thanks guys, I'm ecstatic right now! I was worried about QC issues but Sideshow perfected this one.

Also, the suit fabric feels really nice and firm, nothing cheap and flimsy. All of the accessories including head, hair, etc are magnets. The base is heavy and glossy and the SHIELD logo really shines well.

:clap

Thanks for posting all the great pics, Jamie! :duff :hi5:

Scarlett-Bald-Johansson--27150.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

Looks like it turned out fantastic. Congrats to those that got this.

Maybe the fact that this PF has an actresses likeness contributed to higher quality control.

On a somewhat unrelated note, the graphic design on Sideshow's recent display boxes have been pretty simple (although I liked the design of the display box on the Spider Woman PF). The design of the older PFs and maquettes were truly inspired.

I just got mine, it's a fantastic PF.

The suit material on her is much better than Baroness PF. And no googly eyes :)

I need to be a wizard and make tomorrow come sooner. I would have said witch but it doesn't sound as cool.

Back