Premium Format Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saturday feels so far away. Looking at these photos makes me impatient. I can only hope that everything else I have coming is nicely spaced out.

Gotta say with all the Brocken hair problems of past statues ... And present ones ...cough cough Spider Woman cough cough... Detachable hair is a GREAT IDEA!!!

Perhaps with detachable hair, there may be someone who would be willing to do an Avengers style custom sculpt.

According to the link, he got #90 of 500. He thought the face sculpt was "A bit rough, but good enough." I'm not so sure about his commentary.

Agreed.

I think the face looks pretty spectacular, and the lighting in these pics isn't even that great.

The lighting in the pics suck but the sculpt & paint app looks really good.

And by the way, if the hair is detachable, couldn't they have made a short-hair Avengers sculpt?

Then the accuracy police would cry that it's not movie accurate/wrong outfit/wrong license/wrong property.

You can't win. Just enjoy this one for what it is and thank your lucky stars they didn't f-it up.

"sculpt was "a bit rough, but good enough."

What is this guy smoking? This is the best Scar Jo likeness ever- Sideshow has nailed it!

I'm loving the base as well, if they ever make a Sam Jackson Nick Fury, I want him to have this base too! :lecture

"sculpt was "a bit rough, but good enough."

What is this guy smoking? This is the best Scar Jo likeness ever- Sideshow has nailed it!

I'm loving the base as well, if they ever make a Sam Jackson Nick Fury, I want him to have this base too! :lecture

Whatever it was he should have just said "No". :lecture

JustSayNo1.jpeg

Black Widow is in the house! Going to crack her open! :D

BTW- smallest PF box EVER! Hot Toys boxes are bigger than this!

Uploading a heap of pics right now- brace yourselves boys and girls!

This PF is GORGEOUS and STUNNING. Easily one of Sideshow's best. :panic:

Back