Premium Format Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yah... This sucks. Mine does not even come close to fitting snugly. :( The statue gods are not with me anymore :monkey2

I'm sure SS will take care of you- if not, could you somehow file down the bump so it does fit accordingly? Is that a possibility?

I'm sure SS will take care of you- if not, could you somehow file down the bump so it does fit accordingly? Is that a possibility?

Its inside the hole where the magnet is. I risk breaking it.....

Great pics, Mamba, Congrats! :clap :rock :clap

Sorry to hear you're having problems, Jason. :(

Thanks Mark.... I'm not even complaining that I have a big *** hole in my boxes where it somehow got punchured. I just want a good statue..... :eek:

One cool thing to note: all of the nails on each hand are painted a light pinkish colour. Small detail but it goes a long way, it looks great. :lecture :clap

Jason, you just had tough time as of late! What's up man?
Hope it gets squared away for you

3 days away, too much going on these days but I'm awaiting this girls arrival

So far pics look great guys, thanks

Bittersweet evening for me

Black Widow arrived and she does not disappoint. When I see statues like this, I wonder how Spider-Woman can be the same price.

Sorry for the quality - it's night and my office doesn't have great light, but I wasn't about to wait to open her up.

IMG_0512_zpsa1109cbb.jpg

IMG_0526_zpsf039b2fb.jpg

I noticed this on photos that others have posted but I think the left eye does drift more laterally than the right, but it just doesn't matter.

IMG_0528_zpsbaae4560.jpg

Here's the bitter part ... I was moving statues around to see if I wanted to put her with Cap or with Iron Man

IMG_0536_zpsb9745e58.jpg

IMG_0541_zpsf876aa4e.jpg

Went with Iron Man in the end, but as I was moving the Cap back to the center, his shield arm dropped right onto the magnetic girder and broke it in two! It's a clean break, that I can superglue together, and it's not visible on display. The shield has 2 tiny scuffs that are barely noticeable.

BUT IT SUCKED. Fricken weak magnets.

So why am I not more upset? Because guys, this Black Widow statue is awesome. Still waiting to hear back on what will happen with my Spider-woman replacement or refund... but I don't care as much anymore.

The only way this could be improved is a short hair alternate portrait -- John/Vince-Vell I'm looking at you!

Jason, you just had tough time as of late! What's up man?
Hope it gets squared away for you

3 days away, too much going on these days but I'm awaiting this girls arrival

So far pics look great guys, thanks

Yah...tough times indeed :( Hope it gets better with the next one :eek:

Back