Premium Format Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My fix. A couple of brass rods and some 5 minute epoxy.
IMG_1687_zps0e871872.jpg

Testing out my new camera. Some quick flash photos.
DSC_0037_zps3f64216f.jpg

DSC_0042_zpscaa4cf3c.jpg

DSC_0040_zpsfc4fedaa.jpg

The darker color used to separate her lips looks like her tongue.
DSC_0040a_zps2a24f59f.jpg

Last edited:
Magnets should start out stronger than they need to be, because the gradually lose their magnetism. I had a really powerful iron magnet and years later, it has no more magnetism.

You can re-strenghten a magnet by exposing it to a stronger magnet. It should re-align the electrons. The stronger the magnet, the longer it will last.

Came perfect! Only problem I seem to have is that her holster is like directly next to her fingers so that is almost doesnt fit, not sure how to fix this?

But thanks Darth, shes a babe! :)

I'm kinda regretting not gettin the ex. Forego it as insufficient funds at point of time. Wished I didn't cancel

When did you send an email requesting a replacement?

Jan 29th - I sent my 1st email to them
Feb 4th - Received their response regarding options
Feb 5th - I responded back opting for body replacement
Feb 8th - Received their 2nd response coordinating the replacement

So all in all, it will take several days for a response back from them.

Jan 29th - I sent my 1st email to them
Feb 4th - Received their response regarding options
Feb 5th - I responded back opting for body replacement
Feb 8th - Received their 2nd response coordinating the replacement

So all in all, it will take several days for a response back from them.

Odd... my first email was on the 28th. On the 30th they sent me an email saying there weren't anymore replacements and I would be put on a waitlist. :huh

I'm kinda regretting not gettin the ex. Forego it as insufficient funds at point of time. Wished I didn't cancel

I couldn't get Ex as well as the price I got for regular is very diff. However, what I can say is, regular ver is good enough as well.. as the ex ver right hand gun is not really so catching eyes in fact. Of course, good to have but not must have.

nice day

Back