Premium Format Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! :hi5: I have my Sweet Pea standing beside my monitor so I'm always staring at it as I type into the keyboard :lol

Anyways, I received my Regular Edition Black Widow last week and with the right boot broken off, I emailed Sideshow and they just emailed me back giving me my options. I opted for the body replacement and now I'm waiting for their 2nd email response. I hope I don't have to wait another week for each response. I know they are busy and all with the Spider Woman fiasco returns and exchanges. So hoping to get a replacement body soon anyways :pray:
yes sweet pea is amazing

i hope you get your black widow sorted real soon

I got it and took photos with Arnold! I love it!
DSC_0698_zpsbe0185ac.jpg

DSC_0699_zpscdb9d2e9.jpg
Arnold is a lucky fellow :naughty

I would hope that it's a freak, and that it's not broken. If it's broken, give it to someone we don't know. :monkey3

From what I have seen in here, ie, eyes missing white paint in them, pants having snags or tears, the broken legs and chipped gun hands. I'm just hoping we've seen the last of em. Cause I would not settle for any of those problems. Some of those statues have more than one issue stated.

I would hope that it's a freak, and that it's not broken. If it's broken, give it to someone we don't know. :monkey3

From what I have seen in here, ie, eyes missing white paint in them, pants having snags or tears, the broken legs and chipped gun hands. I'm just hoping we've seen the last of em. Cause I would not settle for any of those problems. Some of those statues have more than one issue stated.

Agreed, Buffy.

I consider myself lucky that I received a good one. :)

My replacement holster came. Looks great. And I think my credit went to my Batman piece on pre-order... And I was able to repair the base somewhat, so we're good to go.

I had to destroy my holster. The magnet popped out and I tested it. It held a ton of paper clips. It was a pretty strong magnet for its size.

Magnets should start out stronger than they need to be, because the gradually lose their magnetism. I had a really powerful iron magnet and years later, it has no more magnetism.

Last edited:
Back