Black Panther Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for being a lesser known character, SS executed this piece perfectly. I remember seeing it at SDCC and it making me take a second look. It really is an excellent sculpt/pose, the way you wish a PF turned out every time. Those that keep it will be happy with theirs.

for being a lesser known character, SS executed this piece perfectly. I remember seeing it at SDCC and it making me take a second look. It really is an excellent sculpt/pose, the way you wish a PF turned out every time. Those that keep it will be happy with theirs.

Yea this is gonna be an awesome piece. I am sure its be as nice as Venom comiquette. Both are awesome, just not my chars.

So, are there delays with BP?...

Thank you for your order using our FlexPay payment option. This email is to keep you updated with the most current information that affects your order with us.

Item Name: Black Panther Premium Format Excl with alt spear
Item#: 3000421
Order: 666

Our FlexPay schedules are designed to coincide with the item's arrival into our warehouse, so that the final payment is charged and your item ships out to you as soon as we take possession of it. However, delays do occur periodically in production or transport schedules that require us to alter your original payment plan.

Please note that we have had to adjust your payment plan to the new schedule shown below. We recommend that you print this email out as a reminder of the new changes and make sure that funds are available accordingly.

*If you are paying by check or money order, you may receive this message as we process each payment.

New Schedule for Remaining Payments
1/5/2011 $99.99

post-8211-11985971031.jpg

Mine is schedule to be payed in full maybe it will launch on time? I think this will be a might fine avengers piece. He'll look great along with MS marvel

Sorry if this has been asked or answered before, but is the costume actually fabric as the description implies (apart from the cape that is)?

Regards,
Dotsie

Back