Black Panther Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is that a young OJ? :horror. This is such a random exclusive piece, they should have just stayed with the spear and ended it :lol

It's a Great Looking Piece, I do have a question how many would display him unmasked?; I would keep him masked all the time and ready for a Fight

I actually think the unmasked sculpt looks excellent!

The head sculpt by itself is ok. I just don't think it goes well with the body. Maybe the pics in the gallery are of bad angles. To each his own I guess.....

Personally, I'm only going to display him with the masked head and without the cape. Still undecided on which switch out hand to display him with. i won't know until I get him!!!!

As I suspected way earlier, this is the same example of Bullseye' unmasked version. SS is smart to unveil the unmasked head well after this statue debut and before shipping.

its interesting, but it seems Sideshow is going for random switch out heads that don't make sense. First colossus, now Black Panther...:dunno

Not sure if this has been brought up in this thread, but I just realized that BP and sabretooth are of similar poses.... BP is just hunched over a little more.

Im buying this. At first I wasn't sure so I canceled my preorder for the EX. The alternate head looks great.... he looks african imo. Im not going to buy the EX, its too expensive. I kinda wish I didnt buy the Wolverine EX. Im building up my collection so far, and I've decided to stick with

Ms. Marvel EX
She Hulk Regular
Black Panther Regular
All X-Men EX depending on how exclusive or cool..

Yea I like all your choices as well, except they all need to Ex's!!!! :lol :exactly: :rotfl:panic:

its interesting, but it seems Sideshow is going for random switch out heads that don't make sense. First colossus, now Black Panther...:dunno

I'm not sure how anyone could compare those two switch-out heads (meaning Colossus and Black Panther). The BP unmasked portrait makes perfect sense inasmuch as the Wolverine, Iron Man, and Bucky Captain America unmasked portraits do. They're all portraits of the characters behind the masks, and much of the time (for me, at least), the alter-egos of these heroes have better stories to tell than they do when their masks are on. T'Challa is way more interesting than The Black Panther any day.

As for Colossus ... yeah, I don't get that one. Looks awkward for Pete to have a fleshed-out head when the rest of his body is armored up. Especially when the fleshy bits conveniently start and stop at the neckline of his wetsuit. Better to have had part of the face armored up as well.

I would've loved to see the face scuplt with more detail like a hood like wolverine... Or and EX where he's hold his mask in his hand. Im on the fence with this piece it looks awesome but i dont know the character well enough to drop 3 bills!

Marvel is currently featuring a preview of the new "Black Panther: Man Without Fear," which will be taking over for the Daredevil title once Shadowland concludes. Not a bad premise from what I can see, but the artwork is questionable. It's well done, but I'm not sure that the style suits the character.

Still, taking T'Challa from the jungles of Africa and placing him into the "urban jungle" for a time is interesting. I'll give it a go, I suppose.

Anyone watching the new "Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heroes" cartoon on Disney XD? Thier portrayal of Black Panther is, so far, AWESOME! :rock:rock

Anyone watching the new "Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heroes" cartoon on Disney XD? Thier portrayal of Black Panther is, so far, AWESOME! :rock:rock

Sweet, maybe some kid watching it now will buy my Ex for 20,000 in ten years time. Unfortunately, due to inflation that would probably buy me only a walking stick which I may then need.

Cancelled, with Hulk, Thanos, HT War Machine and a few other items, I just can't swing it...I might have to cancel Ms. Marvel PF as well (sadly)...

Back