Black Cat PF. Links for both versions in first post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone please do call them? Now I'm interested in knowing who sculpted her too.

Sorry again for bringing up this older thread. However I figured that since at least one other person here was also wondering the same thing that I was, I'd post the results. I emailed Sideshow asking who the sculptor is and they told me it is Andy Bergholtz.

Sorry again for bringing up this older thread. However I figured that since at least one other person here was also wondering the same thing that I was, I'd post the results. I emailed Sideshow asking who the sculptor is and they told me it is Andy Bergholtz.

Awesome! I love Andy's work. I have some of the Universal Monsters he did, the Hulk PF, and the DCD Wonder Woman. BC is a welcome addition to the bunch.

Hey, since this thread is on the first page again then I'll take this opportunity to share my excitement of the pending arrival of my BC PF Ex tomorrow. :yess:

... is it tomorrow afternoon yet?

Hey, since this thread is on the first page again then I'll take this opportunity to share my excitement of the pending arrival of my BC PF Ex tomorrow. :yess:

... is it tomorrow afternoon yet?

Did yours convert or did you get hold of one from a forum member?

I ordered her right before she sold out when the Ex was still listed as in stock for awhile. I had her on Flex for the past 2 1/2 months. I payed my 3rd payment early.

Also: Yay! Out for delivery. Now the long wait till about 3 pm begins. That's usually around when UPS gets here. Just glad that I'm off work tonight so I can stay awake for it (I work overnight).

Omg, I'm so tired. It's the equivalent of about 3 am for me right now. I don't have the patience to get non-blurry shots from this crappy camera. I'll probably reshoot tomorrow when I'm actually awake.

(edit: Shots retaken, but still can't get decent pics for some reason. Still a little blurry, but better than before.)

This statue is soooo much better in person. I'm really glad that I decided to get her after all.

BlackCatPF01.jpg

BlackCatPF02.jpg

BlackCatPF03.jpg

BlackCatPF04-1.jpg

BlackCatPF05.jpg

BlackCatPF04.jpg

Last edited:
This is a sweet setup, I have the AH! as well but the LSB might be my first after seeing how well they all look there.

BlackCatPF04.jpg

Thanks, Tom Selleck (toldya so). Yeah, I was afraid that they might not all fit together well on one Besta shelf, but I was pleasantly surprised. Gives me hope for when I get the Mystique LSB (I know that everyone is hatin' on it, but I don't think it's that bad). I'm also glad that that one pic came out really well.
Also, are you kiddin' me? That LSB is fantastic on its own. Everyone should have it. It's absolutely beautiful.

I'll have to see the Black Cat PF in person before I try to get one. Pics haven't sold me on it yet.

The Black Cat lsb is spectacular; one of my favorite SS pieces. The face is perfect!

BB

Omg, I'm so tired. It's the equivalent of about 3 am for me right now. I don't have the patience to get non-blurry shots from this crappy camera. I'll probably reshoot tomorrow when I'm actually awake.

This statue is soooo much better in person. I'm really glad that I decided to get her after all.

BlackCatPF05.jpg
Nice setup but your BC Comiquette seems to be leaning?

Nope, that's just the grate making it look like that. The statue is straight, but the grate isn't. Always been like that. No big deal.

Nice collection of BC but:

The air vent that BC comiquette is climbing down of looks slanted. Shouldn't it be horizontal as the ceiling should be? Sorry, I haven't collected this way back.

^
Yeah, that's what I just said. It was always like that. This was, I think, my first purchase directly from Sideshow. At the time I didn't think that it was a big deal, and I had just gotten my replacement. (My first BC Com came with her foot with the peg broken off.)
It never really bothered me that much anyway.

Now you've made me thoroughly go over the statue again, though. I was maybe thinking that they may have drilled the hole for the peg a little off, but her foot fits perfectly in the divot around the hole. However, the grate definitely does not go completely onto her right hand all the way, but it doesn't seem quite like that's not completely it either. The hole for her foot peg probably is just a smidge off.

Stop making me obsess over this. It never bothered me that much before. Go away thoughts, go away.... :lol

(edit: I just took a good look at the close up shot of her foot on the box on SS's website. They definitely drilled the hole a little wrong. Oh well, back to it not bothering me. :))

Last edited:
Nice setup Jedah, I just saw her in one of my LCS's and she looks alot better in person than in pics. The base really added to the figure. Congrats!

Thanks, Tom Selleck (toldya so). Yeah, I was afraid that they might not all fit together well on one Besta shelf, but I was pleasantly surprised. Gives me hope for when I get the Mystique LSB (I know that everyone is hatin' on it, but I don't think it's that bad). I'm also glad that that one pic came out really well.
Also, are you kiddin' me? That LSB is fantastic on its own. Everyone should have it. It's absolutely beautiful.

Beautiful set-up. Nicely done!!! :lecture

^^
Thanks, Nemen; Chapter. All 3 pieces together are a stunning combo. I can't wait for the Emma and Mystique busts, because I've got the PF and Com's of them as well.

Just got my PF. She is smoking hot. The base really adds to this piece. Surprised how heavy this statue is. Really loving this statue. Will post pics soon.

Back