Black Cat PF. Links for both versions in first post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we need a smiley that's scratching his head, cause it would come in handy sometimes.:monkey3

You are so smart Doug,
thinking.gif

repainted her eyebrows, thinking of giving her a smirk too, just too serious. BC is supposed to be a bit more playful, love the post though....much better than expected.

Has anybody tried to unzip the zipper? I received mine the other day and just opened her up tonight. I tried to move the zipper, but it won't move and seems to be a fake zipper. :dunno

repainted her eyebrows, thinking of giving her a smirk too, just too serious. BC is supposed to be a bit more playful, love the post though....much better than expected.

Looks great!

Has anybody tried to unzip the zipper? I received mine the other day and just opened her up tonight. I tried to move the zipper, but it won't move and seems to be a fake zipper. :dunno

It's a fake zipper you dirty man!:wink1:

I remember seeing a post awhile back in this thread that showed a pic. Someone had managed to get the zipper down, but the statue is painted black underneath. So there's no point in bothering with it.

Btw, I just flex-payed this statue the other day when the newsletter said there were only ... 15 (I think) exclusives left. I finally caved. My BC comiquette and LSB need some companionship.

Last edited:
I remember seeing a pic awhile back in this thread that showed a pic. Someone had managed to get the zipper down, but the statue is painted black underneath. So there's no point in bothering with it.

Yah that was my pic. After receiving my Bison EX, I finally realize why SSC painted it black underneath. It's to make sure that the skin tone don't show through. On the Bison, the black jacket material is almost see-through.

Looks great!
It's a fake zipper you dirty man!:wink1:

It's a real zipper! :wink1:

xdv405.jpg

Last edited:
Yah that was my pic. After receiving my Bison EX, I finally realize why SSC painted it black underneath. It's to make sure that the skin tone don't show through. On the Bison, the black jacket material is almost see-through.

xdv405.jpg

Damn ... I dont dare to do that ....

You undress a M. Bison? How? Why? :horror:lol:horror

My M. Bison Ex is perfect and I will keep that way. Wouldn't know how to undress him even if I want to.

I remember seeing a post awhile back in this thread that showed a pic. Someone had managed to get the zipper down, but the statue is painted black underneath. So there's no point in bothering with it.

You guys must think I'm a Perv. :lol I need to unzip the suit, because I want to customize her a bit.

Thanks, I'll try working the zipper down gently (I don't want to break it).

No I didn't undress Bison. I hate the material use because u can see through it.

:exactly: I concur - you don't need to undress M. Bison to see his skin through the black material on the EX. A shame, really, as the material colour is a very nice blacker-than-black.

You guys must think I'm a Perv. :lol I need to unzip the suit, because I want to customize her a bit.

Thanks, I'll try working the zipper down gently (I don't want to break it).

Just make sure u grab the base of the zipper. It's the strongest part of the zipper.

Back