Black Cat PF. Links for both versions in first post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my PF. She is smoking hot. The base really adds to this piece. Surprised how heavy this statue is. Really loving this statue. Will post pics soon.

True, the base and safe have a good amount of weight to them. Also, this piece has a lot of parts to it (more than any other PF I can think of). Congrats on scoring this one.

mine :

P1100670.JPG

P1100674.JPG

P1100677.JPG

P1100678.JPG

P1100679.JPG

P1100683.JPG

P1100684.JPG

P1100685.JPG

P1100686.JPG

P1100687.JPG

Thanks so much for these thoughts and pics. I have been debating between the Black Cat Comiquette and PF, and after reading through this thread I've decided to go with the PF - thanks a bunch!

Andy

^
Congrats, this statue is awesome in-hand. I still can't believe that a I almost passed on it. The in-hand pics of others' sold me on it, however. I love these message boards. :1-1:

Thanks so much for these thoughts and pics. I have been debating between the Black Cat Comiquette and PF, and after reading through this thread I've decided to go with the PF - thanks a bunch!

Andy

They made a comiquette? When?

Picked my Black Cat PF up today. I am blown away. Really hoping that SS can get the PF pieces back up to this quality quickly.

Pics etc to come. Thanks again guys.

I just got this today, dang she is so damn fine. She looks MUCH better in person. I was concern about her face, but in person the face is not an issue at all, I like it.

11w8vw8.jpg

Now I like the display on top of my besta even more with this beautiful cat added :love

4v4md2.jpg

Damn looks great in the pics!

Hi guys, I got her a few days ago (love her and will post pics soon) but I noticed there's a gap at the neck where the head connects.

Anyone else get that issue/ able to fix it?

Back