Black Cat PF. Links for both versions in first post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just make sure u grab the base of the zipper. It's the strongest part of the zipper.

As a self-proclaimed zip expert: grab the whole zip head from the top and push it down, instead of relying on the tiny flat metal piece (hinge) on top that easily breaks.

Black Cat good ... She Hulk bad ....

She_Hulk_and_Black_Cat_by_sturkwurk.jpg

I'd loved an extra display piece like a bag of diamonds or a hand holding a Fabergé egg or something like that. You know, something shiny.

still, I love both the Black Cat and She-Hulk

IMO, this is a really good statues, but why not a lot people like it?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tHoK1CpCaI&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Happy Song!‬‏[/ame]​

Sorry for bringing up an older thread but can anyone tell me who the sculptor of this statue is? I've searched the net as well as this thread but have come up with nothing. If anyone knows, thanks in advance.

Sorry for bringing up an older thread but can anyone tell me who the sculptor of this statue is? I've searched the net as well as this thread but have come up with nothing. If anyone knows, thanks in advance.

I tried and came up with nothing :huh. I did find somewhere that Khurram Alavi was the digital sculptor, I may be wrong.

Back