Bioshock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This fall is going to rock! And it all starts on Tuesday! :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

no doubt about that...SO MANY great games(games that I like anyway). luckily my girlfriend will be back in nursing school so she won't miss me.

Last edited:
yup... well im not gonna be able to buy this game on tuesday because of car related issues. so im gonna rush to blockbuster and see if they'll have it on the shelf. hopefully i'll be able to buy it before halo comes out so i can log some game time.

This is pretty much what they all did with the "Riddick" game, isn't it?

Everyone went absolutely apesh#$ over a mediocre game that simply looks real pretty and gave it 9's and 10's on their reviews.

I played the "Bio" demo last night and wasn't blown away by any stretch of the imagination. It doesn't suck but it isn't God's gift to gaming.

Basically just imagine "Condemned" meets "Riddick".

So even still, "Rainbox: Vegas" is the best bet on the 360.

I've barely touched my 360 since GOW was released. Alot of that had to do with my HDTV crapping out on me New Year's Day, and being without it for a couple of months. But there haven't really been any games I've been interested in so far this year either.

That's all about to change very soon. I'll be getting Bioshock and I'm also looking forward to Mass Effect, Too Human and, of course, Halo 3. There's probably another game or two that I can't think of off the top of my head.

This is pretty much what they all did with the "Riddick" game, isn't it?

Everyone went absolutely apesh#$ over a mediocre game that simply looks real pretty and gave it 9's and 10's on their reviews.

I played the "Bio" demo last night and wasn't blown away by any stretch of the imagination. It doesn't suck but it isn't God's gift to gaming.

Basically just imagine "Condemned" meets "Riddick".

So even still, "Rainbox: Vegas" is the best bet on the 360.

That is not the case. You sir have some reading to do IMO. There will be endless ways to kill your enemies. Many different types of powers. The demo isn't even barely a taste of what you will be able to do. I don't remember being able to posess my foes in Rainbow Six. Do you? :monkey3

https://xbox360.ign.com/articles/813/813214p1.html

Last edited:
and Riddick is still one of the best games for the original xbox. dont care what anyone says. read the reviews on it, i played the crap out of it and its a great game.

yeah the bioshock demo didn't even touch the surface of what the gameplay is going to be like. tuesday is almost here.....dang it, still have to finish F.E.A.R.

yeah the bioshock demo didn't even touch the surface of what the gameplay is going to be like. tuesday is almost here.....dang it, still have to finish F.E.A.R.

I am working on Resistance Fall of Man myself. Then it will be a rush to finish Bio-Shock before the grand mutha Ferrrr comes out. That being Halo 3. I love the multiplayer! Can't wait!

me neither.... 4 player co-op!!!! co-op is what made the first game IMO. if it wasn't for that it would've been just another FPS. halo 2 was sold because of the awesome online play, but remember the first game didn't have that until someone figured out how to hack system link.

Quick heads up - Circuit City is advertising the regular edition of BioShock for 49.99 (10 dollars cheaper than everyone else). If you don't want to shop there, you might be able to get other major retailers to price match (I know Best Buy and Wal-Mart price match them).

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle!

Also, if anyone picks up the collector's edition from Gamestop/ EB and decides they do not want the Big Daddy figure, then LMK. Willing to pay 15 bucks for him. I was going to buy the CE, but I have 40 bucks in Reward Zone credit from Best Buy so I am going to be be able to get the reg. version for like 12 bucks after price match. I want the Big Daddy figurine, but can't rationalize spending an extr 62 bucks to buy the CE at Gamestop.

P.S. This offer is good til I get one. If you get tired of him down the road and remember this post, then LMK.

:D
Also, if anyone picks up the collector's edition from Gamestop/ EB and decides they do not want the Big Daddy figure, then LMK. Willing to pay 15 bucks for him. I was going to buy the CE, but I have 40 bucks in Reward Zone credit from Best Buy so I am going to be be able to get the reg. version for like 12 bucks after price match. I want the Big Daddy figurine, but can't rationalize spending an extr 62 bucks to buy the CE at Gamestop.

P.S. This offer is good til I get one. If you get tired of him down the road and remember this post, then LMK.

You are not getting my big daddie! LOL!

Hey all, little late on the topic. I can't wait to play this game on my 360!!! Seen the Video Review on IGN.com has got me even more pumped for this game! Can't wait!

I'm avoiding the demo as I want to play it through!

This game is seriously crazy, I can't wait for it. I wish there was a multiplayer but oh well, the single player is awesome. I wonder how long it took for them to make the game, it's extremely detailed.

I went everywhere today at lunch. It looks like everyone is keeping with the street date. I checked K-Mart, Walmart, and a Gamestop. I also called the EB that I have the game pre-ordered at. No dice. :monkey2

Back