Bioshock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When is the offical release date? I might just buy one (even though I don't own a 360 yet) so I can have it when X-mas time comes! :D

Damn, this is probably some of the biggest hype for a brand new game I've seen in a while. No doubt it has gotten RAVE reviews and is already commanding high prices on eBay...wow!

I'm going to get the PC version since I got a PS3. My brother is getting the X-Box 360 version...in fact, he pre-ordered the limited edition set....and no,he's not selling it.

Damn, this is probably some of the biggest hype for a brand new game I've seen in a while. No doubt it has gotten RAVE reviews and is already commanding high prices on eBay...wow!

I'm going to get the PC version since I got a PS3. My brother is getting the X-Box 360 version...in fact, he pre-ordered the limited edition set....and no,he's not selling it.

The only reason it was getting high prices is because some TRU's broke the street date last week and people were willing to pay to get it early, which is really stupid in my opinion.

Game Stop called my special edition will be in tomorrow. I may run and go get it depending on how tired I am after the first day of school.

Game Stop called my special edition will be in tomorrow. I may run and go get it depending on how tired I am after the first day of school.

Good luck Josh on the first day! You better go get your big daddie though. LOL! On the real though let those kiddies know how to become a member of the GTC! Spread the butter hommie! :D

Hopefully they won't screw you out of it. I've heard of horrible stories of people preordering a game from Gamestop just to have them give copies to other stores or just sell them to people.

Hopefully they won't screw you out of it. I've heard of horrible stories of people preordering a game from Gamestop just to have them give copies to other stores or just sell them to people.

been preordering from them from years and never had this happen to me. i think they only resort to this after 48 hours of a person not picking up the game.

I had to preorder the collector's edition for the 360 yestday from game.co.uk because all the danish stores are sold out. So this morning i turn on my computer and there's a mail from them. At first i was like "oh ****** they can't get it or some s***" but they just wanted to let me know that it's being precessed so i will get it this friday when it's released in the UK and denmark:rock

Also getting pre-owend Halo and Halo 2 so i can play them for the first time before getting Halo 3.

I am going to pick it up on my lunch break and then I get to stare at it untill quiting time.

Well I finished F.E.A.R. over the weekend so I'm ready for BioShock. Will pick it up tonight, if BB doesn't have the Collector's edition I'm fine with the regular. Let the giant flood of great games begin!

I want this game. Circuit City has it for 49.99 instead of 59.99. What are the chances I'll actually get it at that price?

Back