BioShock 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three more things I didn't like about Bioshock 2 vs 1.

The vending machines don't say "Welcome to the Circus of Values" every time you walk up to them. :lol

Didn't hear from Tannenbaum after seeing her in the ticket booth.

Biggest complaint: You can't go back and walk around Rapture like you could in 1. I loved being able to go back to other levels and look for stuff I could have missed.

Oh and one more, I also agree with Lonnie's previous point about the map. It was easier to see where you had been in Bioshock 1.

The vending machines don't say "Welcome to the Circus of Values" every time you walk up to them. :lol

Thank god for that. :lol

That was strange and wondered what was up with that myself actually. Could be a setup for part 3.

Biggest complaint: You can't go back and walk around Rapture like you could in 1. I loved being able to go back to other levels and look for stuff I could have missed.

That would be mine as well. Though you can get the # of audio boxes without having to find them all. You do have to find all the P2TP stations though so being able to go back with that helps.

Oh and one more, I also agree with Lonnie's previous point about the map. It was easier to see where you had been in Bioshock 1.

This never bothered me cause i rarely look at the maps. I just walk around and look everywhere. I eventually just get to where I'm going. :lol

What's the secret achievement worth 5 points?

You have to kill an enemy with their own bomb.

I was wondering the same thing, but as Josh said, she may be more prominent in 3.

What's the secret achievement worth 5 points?
9-Irony.

You have to hit a statue of Ryan sitting behind a desk, on the head with a golf club in Ryan Amusements.

I didn't think it was too long either, but it is longer than most other similar games. It took me about 20 hours of play-through the first time, but of course, I was searching every nook and cranny for stuff. The second time through took just a little less.

The game only "makes" you protect little sisters 3 times... :D

Seriously, there are either 2 or 3 little sisters per level.

3 times? In each area there are 2-3 little sisters and you have to defend them up to 2 times per gathering sequence. There are what, 4 areas in the game I think? That adds up to over 20 times you have to do this.

Of course, you don't have to, but I'm playing on Hard and I need the Adam. And I'm not a child-killer so I don't harvest.

I ripped 'Sounds From The Lighthouse' to my iTunes and listened to it yesterday, man it is beautiful, Garry Schyman and the L.A. Philharmonic did an amazing job with the score! :clap

3 times? In each area there are 2-3 little sisters and you have to defend them up to 2 times per gathering sequence. There are what, 4 areas in the game I think? That adds up to over 20 times you have to do this.

Of course, you don't have to, but I'm playing on Hard and I need the Adam. And I'm not a child-killer so I don't harvest.

Ah! but that is why I put make in quotation marks! The game only requires 3 little sisters to be dealt with during a particular level to continue on... as far as I know. If you don't do anything with the other little sisters, I think you can still move through the game. I was being a smartass by the way! :D

I ripped 'Sounds From The Lighthouse' to my iTunes and listened to it yesterday, man it is beautiful, Garry Schyman and the L.A. Philharmonic did an amazing job with the score! :clap

:lecture I did, too! What's weird, though, is that when I first put the disc in my PC Windows Media Player identified it as the score soundtrack from the first game. :confused: Thankfully, iTunes was not as confused.

I need to find a place that can copy the LP and put it on disc for me. I really want to have the first score on my iPod/iPhone too.

Big Sister doesn't want you playing with her.

PICT0386.jpg

Awesome figure, the articulation is incredible for Neca. Got the Toys R Us exclusive version with Little sis.

PICT0385.jpg

Back