1/6 Hot Toys - Contest of Champions Venompool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be honest, Justin... your review pushed me to buy Venompool today.

Sure, I got him for $100 less than Sideshow's price and free DHL express shipping, but still...
I probably wouldn't have pulled the trigger right now if not for watching your review today.
Keep up the good content!

Oh, and to the person who disliked the pure white backgrounds above in your videos,
Your videos are some of the clearest Hot Toys reviews on YouTube. While not an overly exciting
background, it shows off everything that each of these figures brings to the table, detail-wise.

Just my 2 cents (not that it matters), but Justin keep up the great work man! I know you have your naysayers, but your quality and content is top notch. There's a reason you're one of the top channels when it comes to Hot Toys and 1/6th scale figures. Keep it up my dude!

:clap

I appreciate that, I do overemphasise things sometimes and sound overly excited, I get it. It?s just the way I like to deliver my content. Listening to someone who?s monotonous and robotic for 24 mins umming and arrring gets tiring real quick. I try and keep it up beat and exciting which I personally would prefer. At the end of the day I just try and make the type of content I would like to watch if that makes sense.

No worries mate, there's people who love that and dislike it, same with the white background. I just like a little bit more naturalistic approaches, but it's working mostly for you so all I can say is keep it going. I think you're winning if people who have some minor or major complaints still come back to each of your new reviews every time. Also I might not like the delivery, but I do love your positivity, these are your items you bought, your review and these are your oversights of any/if any problems a figure has. I won't mention the name but there was a certain old reviewer whose gimmick almost relied purely on being angry, I personally love your positivity to these things it's pretty much how I am with them as well.

Keep up the work Justin, I do apologise if the comment came as hurtful or anything, it's just my preference of speech delivery which I'm critical of in any type of reviewing capacity, not your positivity, I love that. Maybe not so much the white background, but you cover every visual reviewing angle great in the videos, so in the end you're delivering the good content people want in their hype for new release figures.

Finally, absolute respect for taking criticism well in your stride!

No worries mate, there's people who love that and dislike it, same with the white background. I just like a little bit more naturalistic approaches, but it's working mostly for you so all I can say is keep it going. I think you're winning if people who have some minor or major complaints still come back to each of your new reviews every time. Also I might not like the delivery, but I do love your positivity, these are your items you bought, your review and these are your oversights of any/if any problems a figure has. I won't mention the name but there was a certain old reviewer whose gimmick almost relied purely on being angry, I personally love your positivity to these things it's pretty much how I am with them as well.

Keep up the work Justin, I do apologise if the comment came as hurtful or anything, it's just my preference of speech delivery which I'm critical of in any type of reviewing capacity, not your positivity, I love that. Maybe not so much the white background, but you cover every visual reviewing angle great in the videos, so in the end you're delivering the good content people want in their hype for new release figures.

Finally, absolute respect for taking criticism well in your stride!

Thanks man! I always like to take on board any changes or suggestions. I?ve changed my delivery over time and honestly when I go back to my older videos I can?t stand how bored I sound! I try and add new things in such as the weighing, lights show in the dark, articulation etc but I think I?ll be sticking with the way I deliver as honestly I have fun with it!

Thanks for the comment though and I?ll definitely be keeping the reviews coming!

I'll be honest, Justin... your review pushed me to buy Venompool today.

Sure, I got him for $100 less than Sideshow's price and free DHL express shipping, but still...
I probably wouldn't have pulled the trigger right now if not for watching your review today.
Keep up the good content!

Oh, and to the person who disliked the pure white backgrounds above in your videos,
Your videos are some of the clearest Hot Toys reviews on YouTube. While not an overly exciting
background, it shows off everything that each of these figures brings to the table, detail-wise.

I’m both super proud that I was able to assist and show you how dope this figure is and also sorry I made you spend the money! Trust me though, you’re going to love it!

I’m both super proud that I was able to assist and show you how dope this figure is and also sorry I made you spend the money! Trust me though, you’re going to love it!

He looks pretty great, detail-wise. With as much love as the Marvel Legends BAF is getting for the same character
I am surprised at the equal amount of hate going on with this guy.

I play the game every time I go to Dave and Busters on the full size arcade and love it, so I have no regrets
as far as spending the money. My biggest worry was that he was a large vinyl figure with no lower articulation
(basically a power-pose), and you review shows that is definitely not the case, so I am pretty excited
to get him in-hand! :D

I don't know why I need this figure, I just know that I do. I said the same after seeing the Punisher War Machine; luckily I was able to pick that one up locally. I kept the Venompool in my cart for the longest time, but then removed it because I have no more room for a figure of this size. Then I watched Justin's review video. I immediately picked up the exclusive version through Toys Wonderland. I will make space. :)

Guess no Spooktacular coupon on this guy.

If I am following the pattern correctly, they only offer coupons on instock items.

Just don't want to wait and miss out on the extra head on the exclusive version.

Probably will use whatever rewards $$ I have gathered once Spooktacular is over.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Are there any shots of this guy next to A1 or AOU Hulk? I'm curious with size comparison.
Avengers 1 Hulk:
3229fc9623a8f249f70e9cacfa6dc6cc.jpg

Both screenshots from Justinscollectibles' video linked up thread, by the way.

Guess no Spooktacular coupon on this guy.

If I am following the pattern correctly, they only offer coupons on instock items.

Just don't want to wait and miss out on the extra head on the exclusive version.

Probably will use whatever rewards $$ I have gathered once Spooktacular is over.

https://www.toysbuyingagent.com/pro...el-contest-of-champions-1-6-venompool-special

Toys Buying Agent has the Special Edition for less than $315 shipped, remember to use a coupon on the front page!

10BF20 gives 10% off!
Used my $294 in rewards, and just got this guy for $113.50!!

Back