Bin Laden is dead!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumping his body at sea means there wont be a place for his followers to visit. I wonder if there was a chance to bring him back alive? I'm sure they got some good intel on others arms of his organisation.

I believe they had no intention of bringing him back or alive. The reports say "after a firefight" he was shot in the head. After being the key word. I do believe he was executed by one of our finest.

I'm glad they didn't take him back alive. It would have been too controversial, especially to see his ass on trial. Glad they shot him. I hope they release the video of his death soon.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl92OIyUBEE"]YouTube - Funny South Park! (Bin Laden)[/ame]

I'm glad they didn't take him back alive. It would have been too controversial, especially to see his ass on trial. Glad they shot him. I hope they release the video of his death soon.

I agree, like I said. There was no way he was going to live.

government.jpg

Last edited:
bin laden may get 70 virgins but the man who shot him will get laid everyday for the rest of his life :lol

bin laden may get 70 virgins but the man who shot him will get laid everyday for the rest of his life :lol

The sad thing is, we may never know who this person is. This individual is going to have to keep his or her identity a secret and never speak a word of it to friends and family for their safety.

Kind of like a super-hero. To many of us, that's what this person is today.

The sad thing is, we may never know who this person is. This individual is going to have to keep his or her identity a secret and never speak a word of it to friends and family for their safety.

Chuck Norris never hides.

I just hope that savage Obama doesnt use this as a mode to get re-elected.

He's a horrible person but by what he did he made America a more united place, you no what they say. Victory is sweeter when you tasted defeat or loss.

As much as I disliked Bush, as a president, I would never use the words horrible person or savage to describe him. I have respect for the office.

Anyone who takes this news, and spins it according to their politcal views to be a huge ____tard.

Cant people just be happy that he died? Why does everyone have to bring their idiotic views into it?

Really, I don't like everything Obama has done, but the hate the man gets is crazy. Most of it is simply because he's a democrat, which is sad, IMO. I'm so glad I'm an independent voter.

The problem with the UK is that our stupid governments let extremist live within our own shores, and even allow them to claim benefits while they march the streets shouting hatred to the country that feeds them and puts clothes on their bodies. Also they are corrupting the minds of British Muslims. I guess we have to be more subdued, because I would hate for one of these nutcases to attempt another attack.

Most of this is happening here too I'm afraid.

I am sure Justin does not care. Especially when he has money to burn and he can't move in is bed because of all the naked women in it.

Oh that's just....... :monkey4

IF the Official statement is true, It`s been a long time coming and we do have reasons to be happy at least one of the heads of World Terrorism is dead.

To think if Clinton had the balls back in the 90s we could have avoided all of this but hey ho looks like (if true) someone in the Oval office got it right finally.

It is a reason for the world to celebrate as the 90s saw deaths from Osama`s orders around the world and then 9/11 killed not only US citizens on US soil but so many other nationalists lost lives on that dreadful day.

It will mean more of our overseas deployed troops (many countries) will have an even harder deployment now but also back home (for again many countries) civilians will have to be ever more vigilant.

As for the comment about the UK allowing terrorists within the shores to teach hatred/recruit from our Muslim communities.
I totally agree and find it disgusting that the Labour Party and this current coalition are allowing it.
We hear constantly how the Muslim communities are disgusted and against these sorts, however they also protect those same people instead of reporting them to the Authorities to be taken down. Look at 7/7 this could have been prevented IF the Muslim community actually reported them.

Had some friends deployed to Afghanistan who got into a fire fight and when done the prisoners they caught one was a local Muslim from Hartlepool. If not for the professional attitude of UK forces, he should have been Mortally wounded and left to die slow and painful death IMHO.

The UK does need to do a MAJOR internal clean up and have only those who are LOYAL to the Nation live within our shores and those who wish to do us harm kicked out. Though the same could easily apply to so many EU countries too and I dare say the US and Canada.

Yeah, it's all Clinton's fault. :slap

Sounds like a pile of ____ in the meantime, and Im not stirring a conspiracy at all, I just refuse to nod my head like a twat.
But this ____ just doesn't make sense. You don't take a man who has been hunted for a decade and has on numerous occasions been reported both dead and alive, then claim you killed him and dumped the body within a day.
I can't believe anyone is even entertaining the idea that this is real, i thought it was most likely bull____ (but thought there was a slight chance it was true) then i heard buried at sea. lol, the ____ers have so little respect for people that they can't even bull____ in a believable way.

Do they really expect us to believe that they killed him in Pakistan, brought his body back to Afghanistan, and then dumped his body in the ocean hundreds of miles away because of his religious beliefs? The same religion that promises him 72 virgins when he dies? So if it was my religious belief that I needed to be buried within 24 hours of dying and the police needed to do an autopsy on me because I was murdered, they would forgo the autopsy and bury me instead? Yeah ____ing right.

The US reported it would be too difficult to find a country that would allow the body in their country for burial so they had to dump it in the ocean. You would think ten years is enough time to figure out which country would take custody of the body when and if it was ever recovered. I have an idea. Why not give it to Pakistan since they didn't have a problem with his body being there for the last ten years. It is my belief that countries are going to come forward and say they would have gladly taken the body and our reply will be, "Oops. Too late."

Ask any DA. It is a nightmare to convict somebody of murder without a body. And what proof are they going to offer us that he is really dead? DNA evidence. So they kept DNA samples from the body. Awesome. What are they going to compare it to? Other DNA samples of his? Where and when did they get those?

I highly recommend you watch Wag the Dog if you haven't already. Bush created this monster so he could carry out his agenda and now Obama is killing it so he can carry out his. Just like in the movie where the president starts a fake war to carry out his agenda and then a congressmen finds out and takes responsibility for ending the war. The president can't call him out on it because then he would have to admit it was a fake war to begin with.

Another thing I just though of...we've killed a ____ load of Islams over there. Were we so diligent in burying all of them within 24 hours? I didn't think so.

This pretty much guarantees Obama's re-election next year. Not that that had anything to do with it ...Or did it? :)

One day out and here comes the conspiracy theories already! :slap

NAVY SEALS!!!!!!! :clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back