Bin Laden is dead!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy03ovjLFaU"]YouTube - Naval Academy Osama Riot 2011 (Six NAVY SEALS Killed Osama)!![/ame]

Oscorp, Good post. The only conspiracy I have is that we did not throw him into the ocean (like Megatron, good one btw:lol)..but we only said we did so we didn't piss off the Muslims. He is in somebody garage..i am sure of it.:lecture

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy03ovjLFaU"]YouTube - Naval Academy Osama Riot 2011 (Six NAVY SEALS Killed Osama)!![/ame]

Oscorp, Good post. The only conspiracy I have is that we did not throw him into the ocean (like Megatron, good one btw:lol)..but we only said we did so we didn't piss off the Muslims. He is in somebody garage..i am sure of it.:lecture

What's really great about this is that Hitler died on 30 April and Bin Laden on 01 May. That's cause for a real celebration right there. Two evil bastards died one day apart.:rock

Apparently from what i hear, Bin Laden was supposedly shot in the head by a marine about a week ago during a raid on a complex..so, that makes no sense what you are saying..and to dump hisbody just a day after or so..its all BS to begin with IMO.

Bloodied photos of the corps have been shown in Pakistan thats for sure. Though I want to see undeniable proof and footage of the take down before I truly acknowledge he`s down and out.
The water burial does make a ton of sense but why respect his religious views as he didn`t respect anyone else's
or life for that matter.

So which will be first the TV Movie or a Cinema release of "The life and death of this Son of a ______"?

Oscorp, Good post. The only conspiracy I have is that we did not throw him into the ocean (like Megatron, good one btw:lol)..but we only said we did so we don't piss off the Muslims even more. He is in somebody garage..i am sure of it.:lecture

What's really great about this is that Hitler died on 30 April and Bin Laden on 01 May. That's cause for a real celebration right there. Two evil bastards died one day apart.:rock

Apparently from what i hear, Bin Laden was supposedly shot in the head by a marine about a week ago during a raid on a complex..so, that makes no sense what you are saying..and to dump hisbody just a day after or so..its all BS to begin with IMO.

Apparently from what i hear, Bin Laden was supposedly shot in the head by a marine about a week ago during a raid on a complex in Afghanistan..so, that makes no sense what you are saying..and to dump his body just a day after or so..its all BS to begin with IMO.

I'm going by the official statement that he was killed yesterday. Unless I hear otherwise and it's proven, what you're saying makes no sense. :wink1:

but why respect his religious views as he didn`t respect anyone else's
or life for that matter.

I have seen this posted a few times. The simple answer is that's what seperates us from the animal terrorists. I'm not sure I 100% agree with it.

You're right, getting rid of the body that fast makes no sense. They probably just dont want issues with someone trying to obtain the body. You can examine the body in hopes that you can get some type of intel (what/where he's eaten, any type of residue on the body, stuff under his fingernails, anything).

Meh, I never considered him a muslim, nor should any other Muslim consider him as such.

My brother tells me that apparently, they're planning on releasing the video of his capture and pictures very soon. But he's not sure how valid this info is evnethough he works for the DoD.

Dumping his body at sea means there wont be a place for his followers to visit. I wonder if there was a chance to bring him back alive? I'm sure they got some good intel on others arms of his organisation.

It would have created a HUGE problem if they got him alive.

I understand orders were to shoot on site. Plus he wasn't exactly cooperating with the SEALs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back