Bin Laden is dead!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One less nutjob in the world = Result! :clap

I don't necessarily agree with everything about America's foreign policy but getting rid of people like Saddam and Bin Laden is no bad thing.

Maybe Gaddafi will be the hat trick.

I wonder what was the last thing to go through Osama's head, besides that bullet? :lol

When they caught Hitler he was burned twice. Once by the Germans and once by the Russians. The bone fragments, skull pieces for evidence all scrutinized and the conspiracy theories continued. This will be no different, burial at sea just fuels those fires of conspiracy without much effort.

When they caught Hitler he was burned twice. Once by the Germans and once by the Russians. The bone fragments, skull pieces for evidence all scrutinized and the conspiracy theories continued. This will be no different, burial at sea just fuels those fires of conspiracy without much effort.

Let the landsharks take care of his remains.

landshark-snl-demotivational-poster-1254177292.jpg

i feel sorry for the fish that gotta eat that ____................:lecture

So let me get this straight...
20k dead Afghans, 9k of them civilians... 1,500 coalition troops killed... and 2,700 casualties during 9/11...
and people rejoice and call this a "victory"?...
'tis a sad world we live in... :ohbfrank:

To quote master Yoda:

"Victory? Victory you say? Master Obi-Wan, not victory. The shroud of the dark side has fallen. Begun the Clone War has."

"Wars not make one great."

Dumping his body at sea means there wont be a place for his followers to visit. I wonder if there was a chance to bring him back alive? I'm sure they got some good intel on others arms of his organisation.

Wouldn't it have been a better idea to bury him on land, allow it to become a shrine and use it to identify potential terrorists? Sure the higher ups would probably steer clear but still....

Its amazing how "Hollywood" the entire operation was.

1. Americans storm a ritzy location and blow him and friends away at point blank range (Inglorious Basterds)

2. Patriotic hero who killed one of the world's greatest villains must forever keep his identity secret to the public (Captain America)

3. Villain's body dumped in the ocean (Megatron)

Crazy!

20k dead Afghans, 9k of them civilians... 1,500 coalition troops killed... and 2,700 casualties during 9/11...

To quote master Yoda:

"Victory? Victory you say? Master Obi-Wan, not victory. The shroud of the dark side has fallen. Begun the Clone War has."

Sorry..but I'm one of the most liberal/peace loving people you'll even meet and even I know that this world is better off without this scumbag around anymore. Karma's a _____. (no..not the freak karma ;) ) I just hope he writhed in a pain a little bit before he died.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGiYEWRzTik"]YouTube - Homer Simpson's U.S.A. Chant[/ame]

To quote master Yoda:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

at quoting a ____ing movie for this :slap

To quote master Yoda:

This has got to be the most ridiculous and ignorant post I've ever seen posted at the Freaks board. You are either a OBL sympathizer or just out of touch with reality. Also, quoting "Yoda"? Really??

Wow... :slap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back