Bin Laden is dead!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't believe it when I first heard. Reaction was, "Yeah right..."
Saddam Hussein himself had body doubles, and DNA still hasn't been officially confirmed (has it?), so for now i will celebrate, but still hold my suspicions that it's not true. i remain hopeful that it is. he's a b**tard who should have been caught long ago and this is a wonderful time for those who lost loved ones 10 years ago who finally have a bit of justice served.

Wouldn't it have been a better idea to bury him on land, allow it to become a shrine and use it to identify potential terrorists? Sure the higher ups would probably steer clear but still....
Well apparently they offered to give the body to the Saudi's to bury but they refused.
From what I have been watching, they took it to an Afghan base but no country wanted the body so they 'buried' him at sea within the 24 hrs that his religion dictates at an undisclosed location. This was allegedly a 'kill not capture' operation so there was no way Bin Laden was coming out of there alive.
They took DNA and blood samples after he had been killed allegedly, that have confirmed it was him but according to many of the news reports the Seals that went in had all sorts of tactical gear that confirmed it was him before they got into a fire-fight that left Bin-Laden and 4 otheres dead.
Thats according to the lastest news reports that I've seen here anyway, I've been watching various News reports pretty much all day about this.
x :peace

Last edited:
This has got to be the most ridiculous and ignorant post I've ever seen posted at the Freaks board. You are either a OBL sympathizer or just out of touch with reality. Also, quoting "Yoda"? Really??

Wow... :slap

Convoluted "logic."
Par for the course for Kuzeh.
Never mind the fact we wouldnt be in Afghanistan in the first place if we werent attacked by Osama.
I guess we were supposed to take it and not respond because some innocent might get hurt, yet turn a blind eye to all the innocents killed on 9/11.
It's funny, he'll dismiss any facts you use against him because he doesn't believe "media propaganda" unless it fits his warped world view of course.
Such a deep and discerning thinker he is.
:cuckoo:

Leave it FOX to mess this up!!:lol :slap

foxheadlinefail.jpg
:lol
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMP7Ys57ha4&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - President Obama is DEAD!!?? FAIL![/ame]
:lol

Have any official pics of the body been released yet?
I saw a pic on The Mirror website this morning but it's not there anymore so I dunno how real that was.
I havn't seen anything official on the news other than the room where he was shot with lots of blood on the floor.
Several news people think that the pictures and DNA exc may be released when the President speaks tonight.

Sorry..but I'm one of the most liberal/peace loving people you'll even meet and even I know that this world is better off without this scumbag around anymore. Karma's a _____. (no..not the freak karma ;) ) I just hope he writhed in a pain a little bit before he died.

Oh, I'm not saying he didn't have it coming for him... in no way I sympathize with him,
but it's weird how people believe somehow this is a "victory" is what baffles me... just sayin' :peace

This has got to be the most ridiculous and ignorant post I've ever seen posted at the Freaks board. You are either a OBL sympathizer or just out of touch with reality. Also, quoting "Yoda"? Really??

Hyperbole much?...
You gotta stop by the Indiana Jones, Chap Alien and HT Superman threads to see some real ridiculous posts...
What I'm saying is that after all this death, people think this is a victory, and not think about what comes next... this is just the beginning of something much much worse...
:dunno

Convoluted "logic."
Par for the course for Kuzeh.
Never mind the fact we wouldnt be in Afghanistan in the first place if we werent attacked by Osama.
I guess we were supposed to take it and not respond because some innocent might get hurt, yet turn a blind eye to all the innocents killed on 9/11.
It's funny, he'll dismiss any facts you use against him because he doesn't believe "media propaganda" unless it fits his warped world view of course.
Such a deep and discerning thinker he is.
:cuckoo:

Swing and miss... :lol
If you re-read what I wrote... I was acknowledging ALL the people that died... including 9/11 victims...
what I question is calling this a victory and rejoicing about it... there's nothing to celebrate here... 33,200 people death isn't a victory...
but whatever...

Wouldn't his family have wanted it? Isn't his mother still alive? Doesn't he have a ton of brothers and sisters? What did we do with Husseins body? Why is the sky blue? :rotfl

Well apparently they offered to give the body to the Saudi's to bury but they refused.
From what I have been watching, they took it to an Afghan base but no country wanted the body so they 'buried' him at sea within the 24 hrs that his religion dictates at an undisclosed location. This was allegedly a 'kill not capture' operation so there was no way Bin Laden was coming out of there alive.
They took DNA and blood samples after he had been killed allegedly, that have confirmed it was him but according to many of the news reports the Seals that went in had all sorts of tactical gear that confirmed it was him before they got into a fire-fight that left Bin-Laden and 4 otheres dead.
Thats according to the lastest news reports that I've seen here anyway, I've been watching various News reports pretty much all day about this.

I must admit I thought the same as FAF. :lecture

Oh, I'm not saying he didn't have it coming for him... in no way I sympathize with him,
but it's weird how people believe somehow this is a "victory" is what baffles me... just sayin' :peace

Hyperbole much?...
You gotta stop by the Indiana Jones, Chap Alien and HT Superman threads to see some real ridiculous posts...
What I'm saying is that after all this death, people think this is a victory, and not think about what comes next... this is just the beginning of something much much worse...
:dunno

Swing and miss... :lol
If you re-read what I wrote... I was acknowledging ALL the people that died... including 9/11 victims...
what I question is calling this a victory and rejoicing about it... there's nothing to celebrate here... 33,200 people death isn't a victory...
but whatever...

I think it has more to do with having some sort of closure to 9/11. Bin Laden was the apparent mastermind behind the attack and to see him finally dead is indeed justice well served, not necessarily a victory but that's for the individual to decide.

So let me get this straight...
20k dead Afghans, 9k of them civilians... 1,500 coalition troops killed... and 2,700 casualties during 9/11...
and people rejoice and call this a "victory"?...
'tis a sad world we live in... :ohbfrank:

To quote master Yoda:

"Victory? Victory you say? Master Obi-Wan, not victory. The shroud of the dark side has fallen. Begun the Clone War has."

"Wars not make one great."

I'm not sure which comment is stupider......your distain at those who are happier Bin Laden is dead, as opposed to him being alive.....or your quoting of Yoda to emphasis your moronic point. :cuckoo: :lol

You don't like numbers, do you?

I agree with Carbo, it's much more of closure but I would have to ask if this is not a victory "and I'm not saying it is because I believe worst can happen but lets hope not" what would be a victory?

If someone has a form of cancer and through chemo the cancer cells are destroyed, the doctor would call that a "victory."

OBL was a cancer on this planet...no two ways around it. Our navy seals removed that cancer from this planet. So to me, that is a "victory."

but whatever...

Before you started your idiotic rants, the word "victory" appeared in this thread exactly 3 times out of the 309 posts up to that point.

This world has been ridded of a mass murderer. If you can't see that as a good thing, then there is something seriously wrong with you.

I think it has more to do with having some sort of closure to 9/11. Bin Laden was the apparent mastermind behind the attack and to see him finally dead is indeed justice well served, not necessarily a victory but that's for the individual to decide.

I completely understand...
yet we haven't seen him dead, and not sure if his death is indeed justice for all the people that died due to this whole mess... but I see your point...

I'm not sure which comment is stupider......your distain at those who are happier Bin Laden is dead, as opposed to him being alive.....or your quoting of Yoda to emphasis your moronic point. :cuckoo: :lol

Missing the point ... :wink1:

If you don't think this is a victory you don't love America.

____ you Bin Laden. :lecture

Oh boy... :slap
This has nothing to do with loving America...

You don't like numbers, do you?

That's all I'm saying! :peace
Put things in perspective...

I agree with Carbo, it's much more of closure but I would have to ask if this is not a victory "and I'm not saying it is because I believe worst can happen but lets hope not" what would be a victory?

I'm not sure if this is a victory but definitely a MISSION ACCOMPLISHED as he was one of our main objectives going into Afghanistan. We still have to deal with the ____ing Taliban and the remaining Al-Qaeda. But to some people, all they wanted was to see Bin Laden dead and to those, it really is a victorey. But like I said in my earlier post, it's up to the individual to decide.

Personally I don't think anything is a victory at this point. A lot of lives have been lost and I can't say I feel the US or the rest of the world is that much safer for it.

It is some closure that Bin Laden is now dead, but he is not the kind of figure head whose movement dies with him.

What is the over/under on the Seal Team Six video game release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back