Big Chief Studios Rose Tyler Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not the look I would have chosen. Better to have gone with a look that would work with the 9th Doctor figure.
Still, it will have to be bought ;-)

Do you guys know the best way to buy these figures in the U.S.?

BBTS has Big Chief stuff now. I'm sure a few other retailers in the US do, too.
BigBadToyStore.com Search

Here's a good neutral-lighting shot of Rose. I think she looks spot on.

12243136_1522810724707826_3863560958764279891_n.jpg

Bit of a shame that they went for horse teeth Rose, rather than her from one of the first two series, pre-dental work, but I can't say that it isn't accurate. I'll be buying it.

Perhaps Big Chief only have access to her appearances as a 'guest star' for some weird licensing reason. If not it's a bit of a strange choice, when you'd have to imagine that the union jack look is probably her most iconic and popular. Or maybe they're just keeping that for a second dip if she proves as popular as the Tennant releases...which she just might.

That is a good pic. Obviously prototypes, so it will be interesting to see how this (and the others) look in their reveals.

The ends of her hair could use a little more frizz to them to look realistic, but I think it appears fantasic and I'm glad she doesn't have rooted hair.

I think this is such a winner sculpt because Billie Piper is apparently a stickler for likeness. They had one shot to get this right.

I saw this figure in person at the NEC show in Birmingham yesterday and was really impressed with it. The outfit is stunning, really nicely tailored jacket and the trousers looked a little velvety. The sculpt looks fine in person, here's a pic I got on my phone.

IMG_5299s.jpg

Back