Big Chief Studios BBC Sherlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The violin is best ever possible-absolutely 100%!Great!!!Bow not so, but together-the best!;)
barymery.jpg
9y5u7usy.jpg

With out the scarf he looks even better.But the skull-it's incredible good made acessorrie.Just five minutes back my little doughter was cyibg from sceard when I was examinating how jaws muves...
herebugu.jpg

I believe he can play some Paganini.Just as prof. violinist I can say-"vln playing arms" should be left as right one and right as left one-then it will be 100 percent right vln holding hands.But anyway-very real stuff!
eqe5yhyp.jpg
erysazas.jpg

^ Nice photos, like the ones with the violin. Good to see the thread starting to fill up with in-hand pictures.

On another note...shipping notice received!! :yess: Sherlock & John should be here hopefully on Wednesday!! :blissy

looks good!

only nit pick for me would be how it look like he has no shoulders, dunno if thats the clothing not sitting right, fabric is too thick or maybe the head is large giving it the shoulder-less illusion??

did not PO but def think i will be ordering a Sherlock soon and then saving for Watson eventually.

pics look good... gonna have to swap out that shiny shirt!!
good news/bad news... got my shipping notice (YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!) but it's with Fedex... which means I'll probably get hit with a huge import fee... I'm terrified...

My shipping is taking a lot of time apparently. Got confirmation mid last week but on checking the tracking number, it still hasn't left the UK.

I'm growing more concerned about ordering these figures....
Everyone seems worried about the sculpt but the few pics we have seem to match prototypes pretty well.
The tailoring however looks bad......
(....maybe its just that I have just setup my new HT Sly Expendables figure. The tailoring on both the tactical gear and casual gear there is near perfect)

Saw them in person in SDCC, still debating whether to get them... The HS are decent, with Sherlock better than Watson, the thing that really troubles me is the lack of texture on the skin. Usually I'm against over texturing but these faces are just too smooth and look too plastic, just like some old DML figures. The accessories are OK, the violin looks quite nice, but the tailoring and material of the coat is simply not up to par, especially considering the price they are asking for. However my wife is a big fan of the show, so I may cave and get her Sherlock at least...

20140724_160025.jpg

Back