Big Chief Studios BBC Sherlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not going to comment on paint until I have him in hand, to make sure it's not pictures/lighting washing out detail, there. But most everything looks good. Not sure about the coat, yet. I just want a shipping notice!!! :D

Totally agree Jon, I've seen different pics today giving him a completely different skin tone. And let's not forget BCS played it safe after we all complained about Ten/ Four's stubble and gave Sherlock no stubble at all.

Waiting for my shipping notice is driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

what HE said!! refresh refresh refresh.... augh!!!

plus, thinking a little dark skin tone wash will make ALL the difference!!!

It looks like the prototype, doesn't it? Were people expecting BCS to make a sudden massive jump in quality when shifting to a full production run?

I'm more concerned about the coat.
I think Sherlock's outline and silhouette is quite important and so far that coat looks like something for Arctic, not London !

Sculpt isn't the problem, it's the paint apps. Sculpt was by Trevor, and looks great.

sherlock_and_watson_by_trevorgrove-d5to5wh.jpg

I know that we have a few repainters on this thread but are there any UK or Irish based people who'd like a shot at this?
muma2asy.jpg

After all this time... not a single decent pic of the production paint? Or even the prototype? Just happy snaps from various cons? Or have I missed them?

I'm looking forward to seeing the in-hand pics, but I 'm just surprised that there don't appear to be any decent pics around, even proto pics.

Got my shipping notification. They should be in Melbourne soon....

I think that close up pic of the sculpt on the last page shows it is pretty good.

So, guys!He's not so bad!Worse thing is coat look.It should be more thinner material made of.Maybe also some repaint will take place to make him more life look, because he's very pale for now.But it's beautiful set at the end.U'm glad to have it.More pics later.
5apaqe4e.jpg
8ade6y2a.jpg
2a7esu2u.jpg

^^ Nice pictures, figure looks pretty good. :)

Still nothing here yet either...hopefully I will get my shipping notice sometime this week!! :pray: :pray:

Back