Big Chief Studios BBC Sherlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah! LOL. That looks as though it might have been a posting oversight on their part. Well, it's a bloke in a greatcoat. Watson probably went off for a ciggie. It's like trying to spot the Abominable Snowman, isn't it?

Thanks for that! V. exciting and even at that distance the Greatcoat looks good and the figure is nicely posed to capture that 'striding Sherlock' look.

God, I love this company.

Who knows what that is. If it was Sherlock though, why would it be on a table with a Doctor Who tablecloth?

Quality and Quantity aren't mutually exclusive qualities.

I didn't say they were, in fact I was saying the opposite. :)
But what you said made it sound like it wasn't impressive because they didn't have a ton of episodes, as though the lack of quantity somehow impacted the quality.

I too believe that the number of episodes does not impact the quality of a series, and therefore should not be used as a measure for how impressive or unimpressive it is, surely? :)

Anyway, back to the figures - neat find about seeing the Sherlock figure there! I hope we get a look before too long.

Looks blurry!:lol

No, it's not blurry. This,

1bsboysh.jpg

Was sculpted by the same person that did this one...

FuzzySpideyHeadLarger.jpg

Same technique and everything.

I'm not paying £150 for a blurry figure. No way. If I pay that kind of money, I want pin-sharp.

I wonder what a blurry figure would feel like. Sort of fluffy, I would imagine.

You can tell we are settling in for a long wait, can't you?

I'm not paying £150 for a blurry figure. No way. If I pay that kind of money, I want pin-sharp.

I wonder what a blurry figure would feel like. Sort of fluffy, I would imagine.

You can tell we are settling in for a long wait, can't you?

Oh yes! But no reason for us keep ourselves entertained...just don't mention autographs! Until 'our' time, its... :duff

I think I know who's sculpting Sherlock. If it turns out to be him, this is gonna be perfect. :rock

You missed A Scandal in Belgravia?!?:horror

The thing about Sherlock is you get excited about it despite everything that should put you off - like six episodes in two years.

At least the fact that each episode is as long as a feature-length movie helps matters.

I'm hoping "Elementary" won't be good, mostly because I want a Sherlock fix, and liking this blatant ripoff would be somewhat embarrassing.

Back