Big Chief Studios BBC Sherlock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this company so much that for the first time ever I am supporting secrecy instead of leaks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides, BC tell us so much themselves, and so enjoyably too. Oh, and I lobbied for these figures too, in a thread I started last January!

It's a British start-up company, supporting two top line British shows, made with British money, produced by British people, producing world class quality action figures of British stars, at a level of quality that amongst the very best in the world.

Now just how often can you write that and mean every single word of it?

:yess:

Lee So Young?
Is that a trick name? :lol

6012497443_c66aafc6dc.jpg

Young Bruce Lee? :monkey3

:lol

It's a British start-up company, supporting two top line British shows, made with British money, produced by British people, producing world class quality action figures of British stars, at a level of quality that amongst the very best in the world.

Now just how often can you write that and mean every single word of it?

:yess:

2012 is quite the year for patriotism.

British sculptor too? Perhaps?

Please I dont want to get in trouble later with the people involved by dropping names... Im sure the reveal and details are not far off now that they have started with the teasing because as far as I know these were being worked on for quite some months back...

It's never a good idea to drop hints like that in a thread. As tempted as I am some times, you know how the boards are...

BTW I was wondering which season would it reflect because Sherlock's stuff changed in the two seasons... like his phone and all... and considering how many Doctor releases are scheduled Sherlock should probably end up two years from now! (Hoping a year, but with the delay the 11th Doctor had, I cant rule out all the doctors and expansion packs suffering from it and Sherlock coming years from now)
So by then Series 3 could be out? Or maybe a Series 4... so I wonder if the figure would be season specific or generic with accessories referencing all seasons...

BTW I was wondering which season would it reflect because Sherlock's stuff changed in the two seasons... like his phone and all... and considering how many Doctor releases are scheduled Sherlock should probably end up two years from now! (Hoping a year, but with the delay the 11th Doctor had, I cant rule out all the doctors and expansion packs suffering from it and Sherlock coming years from now)
So by then Series 3 could be out? Or maybe a Series 4... so I wonder if the figure would be season specific or generic with accessories referencing all seasons...

Did his stuff change that much? I never notice that kind of detail. I would guess we'll see these in a year, because the next series of Sherlock starts filming in January and should be on television either in July/ August (like the first series) or spearheading the BBC's Autumn season in 2013, so September.

Obviously, if BC want to release these in time for Christmas this year then that will be fine. :wink1:

incidentally, I recommend this screencap site if you want to look through pretty much every frame:

https://sc.aithine.org/sherlock/

I bet the hits are highest for A Scandal In Belgravia... and yes, I've looked through those...

This show is cool, but it's hard to get too excited for a TV show with 5 episodes in 2 years. :lol

Well, if no one else, Holmes, Watson, Morinarty (sorry I am a GOONS fan), Mycroft and Lestrade would be awesome.

I am not sure about Irene Adler though, a dominatrix figure in the collection might raise one eye-brow too many :lol

If the BCS guys' speciality is BBC licenses, then great but if there was a chance of Jeremy Brett + co, I'd jump at those too! PS. I'll bet Una Stubbs is rubbing hands together hoping to approve the sculpt on her action figure!

I'll take whatever they give us from Sherlock, but if they could do other Sherlocks, Basil Rathbone, Jeremy Brett and RDjr would be excellent.

Very excited for this, the sculpts, the clothing and the paint will all be top notch! they will be perfect!

Back