Big Chief Studios 1:6 Doctor Who - 6th Doctor (Colin Baker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be fair, the Fourth Doctor came out pre-covid (which, like it or not, has made everything more expensive), and the signature edition for Tom is 20% bigger at 500 pieces as opposed to 400 for this one (and already sold out), so they can spread the costs out more.

Cheaper would be nice, but given those factors, and the complexity of this piece with the outfit, I'm okay with it personally (as long as it turns out well).

I don't mind paying a little bit more either...it's a pretty intricate costume to pull off and if the production piece is close to this superb looking proto i'll be happy:)

A full set of classic Doctors is getting ever so close with only Troughton,Davison and McCoy left to add...Oh and a Cushing movie version would be nice too:panic:

This will definitely pop on the shelf!...a multitude of colourful yuckiness...

sixth-doctor-gallery-24.jpgsixth-doctor-gallery-25.jpgsixth-doctor-gallery-26.jpg

Yeah I imagine the super complicated outfit is probably the biggest reason for the high cost. I think the figure looks fantastic (other than him looking way too tan for some reason), but it's just not a Doctor I've ever liked enough to want in my collection.

Just managed to get mine ordered. ?224 makes it the most expensive BCS figure alongside the new 4th Doctor.
So I now have 5 Doctor Who figures and Parker on preorder.

Lots to look forward to.

I don't mind paying a little bit more either...it's a pretty intricate costume to pull off and if the production piece is close to this superb looking proto i'll be happy:)

A full set of classic Doctors is getting ever so close with only Troughton,Davison and McCoy left to add...Oh and a Cushing movie version would be nice too:panic:

:exactly: I think it looks great, went ahead and ordered the signature edition, this one will really pop on the shelf! It will be fantastic once all the classic Doctors are made. Looking forward to Troughton the most out of the ones left as he is my favorite classic Doctor.

So that's 3 Doctors and a Master you owe me now BCS!! :lol

Is there a "regular" edition? I don't care about any signatures. And is it cheaper/comes with the same stuff(minus sig)?

Edit: nevermind, it's on the site

Considering how difficult to reproduce the complexity of the jacket in 1:6 is, the price hike was something I half expected.

Ordered the signature with umbrella. :yess

Back