Big Chief Studios: Peaky Blinders 1/6 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info guys. This is my first order with MR so it's great to get all this info and not be left too much in the dark. Maybe the delay will get ppl to cancel any potential signature version of Tommy back in stock if MR actually had some.

On a separate note: Peaky Blinders 1/6 news
I've contacted Max from MaxMin (Maximus Miniatures Studios). He still has some old sculpts available from a run made by From Russia With Love Studios he can paint them too. If big chief studios does not fly there is always Maximus option

1697267323701.png

On a separate note: Peaky Blinders 1/6 news
I've contacted Max from MaxMin (Maximus Miniatures Studios). He still has some old sculpts available from a run made by From Russia With Love Studios he can paint them too. If big chief studios does not fly there is always Maximus option

View attachment 669095
What’s he charging for those painted? Any idea?

Chased my order up again with MR last night and got an email saying my order has been shipped, along with a Royal Mail tracking number.

"Issues with the Tommy SKU", apparently. We will see!
Let the thread know when it arrives.

Yup, just got my shipping notice this morning! Excited as I was just thinking I might contact them after Thanksgiving to see if they had any answer.

Last edited:
Mine arrived this morning, courtesy of Royal Mail. Haven't completely unboxed the figure yet but I will say that in hand the figure and tailoring look quite a bit better than photos would suggest. I'm not really seeing a lot of the "gloss" on the skin that has been reported.....or maybe I'm just not as observant of that stuff :)

Last edited:
Congrats! I'm in the US and it just barely got picked up by the carrier this morning so it'll be awhile before I get mine. Hopefully will get it before Christmas :LOL:

Glad to hear more positives about that tailoring like @matrix69 mentioned in his review. The only other BCS figure I have is Goldfinger Bond and while it's sharp, it's not necessarily the best or really reflective of the cut in the movie. I'm currently planning on getting the headsculpt repainted unless I end up being fine with it in hand.

Just got my Tommy figure in today and have to echo what others have said about the clothing. It’s really quite nice with very thin material choice.

My only real gripe about is the body actually. While the joints are nice and tight, it’s just not the right frame for Cillian and I think lets the rest of the figure down.

I’ve temporarily swapped him over to a Worldbox AT021 body and everything fits much better filling out the clothing quite nicely. Now that I know this works, I’m going to order the AT021 Pro body that has even better proportions in my opinion which I think will benefit this figure even more. The head also sits a little higher on the world box body which really helps with the proportions

Once the new body comes in sometime next year, I’ll also permanently fix the shirt collar so that it stays closed and close to the neck which will in turn help the tie look better.

Overall, not bad for $100. I probably would’ve been a little underwhelmed had I bought this at full price. What I will say is that I do wish I could’ve gotten the signature edition as that really seems like such a cool addition that I would love to have.

This figure will look great on the shelf next to John Wick, Bond and John Dillinger

Last edited:
Just got my Tommy figure in today and have to echo what others have said about the clothing. It’s really quite nice with very thin material choice.

My only real gripe about is the body actually. While the joints are nice and tight, it’s just not the right frame for Cillian and I think lets the rest of the figure down.

I’ve temporarily swapped him over to a Worldbox AT021 body and everything figure much better filling out the clothing quite nicely. Now that I know this words, I’m going to order the AT021 Pro body that has even better proportions in my opinion which I think will benefit this figure even more. The head also sits a little higher on the world box which really helps with the proportions

Overall, not bad for $100. I probably would’ve been a little underwhelmed had I bought this at full price. What I will say is that I do wish I could’ve gotten the signature edition as that really seems like such a cool addition that I would love to have.
Still waiting for mine but for a good price I can wait .

Back