Big Chief Studios* - 1/6 Doctor Who - Tom Baker (Maroon Season 18)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to have some of those busts and I'm thinking that they were roughly 1/6 scale...unfortunately I no longer have them so I can't check for you. Hopefully someone else can confirm for definite.

Here is a picture from the big chief fan facebook group, it seems to be roughly the same size as the 1/6 figure so it should be good :)
f3494d692bf9f3cbb57f3d7ac98574e9.jpg

Envoy? de mon SM-A505FN en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks a lot, just ordered him.

If anyone has that bust, could they take a couple of pictures of the lower part - were he attaches to the stand so that I know what I need to get prepared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this is going to make everyone laugh, but it worked for a guy on the Indiana Jones thread, so you never know:

Does anyone have an original Big Chief Studios 4th Doctor in hand that they want to part with?

I would take him with or without the box.

Also, if anyone has an extra Big Chief Studios 4th Doctor scarf ( could be the factory one, could be a custom one ) let me know.

Am also interested in extra parts from the figure.

Have been looking on eBay for 2 years, anyways, enjoy the laugh, hope that someone PMs me.

Thanks.

Depends which two you are talking about. The Sixteen12 Fourth Doctor statue is 1/6 scale, and is actually quite a nice statue (had mine for years, still on display), but the Gallifrey symbol base it is on adds a couple of inches, and the deep pins in the feet means it can't be displayed any other way. That said, the base is TARDIS blue, so other than the added height issue the base itself wouldn't be much of an eyesore (in my opinion). Kind of depends how you want to display it and what your expectations are, too. I mean for example it certainly wouldn't fit inside the TARDIS, for example. But in front or to one side could be made to work, I think.

I ordered this version, cant wait.

Obviously I will never find the other /earlier version, I have been looking on eBay forever, it never pops up, so I have basically given up on ever finding him.

I ordered the Big Chief Studios Tardis recently (I know it is not the correct version for Tom Baker, but it just looks so damn cool I had to get it).

Are either of the two statues of Tom Baker that are out there compatible in scale / size with the Big Chief Studios Tardis?

I need a place holder

I too have the statue from Product Enterprise and it's pretty close to 1/6...

DSC_0880.JPG

This just showed up, genuinely surprised at how much it looks like Tom Baker, I think I just need to darken the eyebrows, but its pretty well done:

ab8ee56676a1332b2148ad7bc4f90a90.jpg

08c3500d8c507db0b4fdd59b176442f9.jpg

If anyone has an extra smiling sculpt they wish to sell, please do PM me.

Already found a full figure (just missing the sonic and the smiling sculpt) ...

Ordered the Biff Band Pow K-9 to go with him too [emoji1303]

Hope that Big Chief does a Sarah Jane Smith or Leela (OK, both)

Apparently the only difference between the two edition will be the signature : )
5d0251fef52a6f2b55927c0566071870.jpg

Cant wait.

Does anybody know if the head sculpts will be able to be used on the previous version?

Until now i think all big chief figures used the same peg for the head so if they don't change that you should have no problem doing it

I just ordered this version of the 4th Doctor. I went with the deposit option at $54.00, which seemed reasonable to me. I'm looking forward lining this one up with rest of my Doctors.

I'm kind of surprised that this guy hasn't sold out yet. Maybe 500 pieces is a bit large for a niche collectible product. But I won't complain at all, especially since I missed the first one.

I'm kind of surprised that this guy hasn't sold out yet. Maybe 500 pieces is a bit large for a niche collectible product. But I won't complain at all, especially since I missed the first one.

Hmmmmm. Maybe the word is not out, it is not on the Sideshow site in the States. I figured this for a quick sell out

The signature edition is only available on bcs website yes. There is less than 100 left so i think it will be sold out soon. The 3rd doctor took less time to sold out but i think thats because 1) this one is more expensive and 2) it was available just during black friday/christmas so i guess people have to recover what they spend for gifts and all.

Back