Big Chief Studios 1:6 Doctor Who - 6th Doctor (Colin Baker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhh....a brig?? Also, "our very first figure of the master" makes it sound like AA's master is coming later

My first exposure to the master was in The Deadly Assassin . I would love that version .

I have the third and fourth doctors on preorder and will probably order the sixth the minute it goes up . This is the best looking prototype big chief has produced and the quality of the production pieces seem to have improved dramatically

Hopefully they will work their way through all of the Masters eventually, just as they have with the Doctors. That would be a dream come true for me (and a waking nightmare for my wallet).

Though if they did that I'd have to find a 1/6 grandfather clock and/or a marble column to go on the shelf with them. I'm so far down the rabbit hole when it comes to Doctor Who that even the rabbits think I'm crazy... :lol

As someone who has had many of their older sculpts repainted, and been very pleased with the results, I'd agree with that. I'd also agree with the 9th being the only Doctor sculpt I've been a little disappointed by so far.

By the way, BCS just put up a new video update for the Doctor Who line, which includes new looks at the Sixth Doctor and The Master (who both look great), confirmation of the tin dog, information about the adjusted schedule and delays, a couple of revisited Doctor teases, and a new character announcement (another dream character who I'm very excited for)!

Those Baker and Delgado sculpts look superb there! Really looking forward to them:) Nice to hear they have a Brigadier and K-9 in the works too but i was hoping for a Sarah Jane:(

I find that I really really really need to find an Emperor Penguin in 1:6 scale....

Anyone else? :date:

I find that I really really really need to find an Emperor Penguin in 1:6 scale....

Anyone else? :date:

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the images of sixie. Fond memories of Frobisher and the sixth doctor stories

I still have the Voyager graphic novel...loved it at the time...still do:)

Some wonderful comic writing...

Frobisher0001.JPG

Something about Sixie and Frobisher standing outside the police box is just so right, to me. (Tho' this picture has the wrong version of the police box lol)

latest

Sixth Doctor is up. The exclusive (for full payment or payment plan) is his umbrella. :rock

Very disapointed with the price on this one to be honest.. Barely cheaper than the 4th doctor and come with much less. The 4th doctor was at the same price to pay in full and you had : second headsculpt, movable eyes, more accesories, two different boots, a reversible floor and backdrop. I know the costume is more elaborate but stil..

Envoy? de mon SM-A505FN en utilisant Tapatalk

To be fair, the Fourth Doctor came out pre-covid (which, like it or not, has made everything more expensive), and the signature edition for Tom is 20% bigger at 500 pieces as opposed to 400 for this one (and already sold out), so they can spread the costs out more.

Cheaper would be nice, but given those factors, and the complexity of this piece with the outfit, I'm okay with it personally (as long as it turns out well).

They could of have at least said that they were gonna be more expensive from now on. I'll still pre order it, i just don't think its worth the price, especialy compared to the others.

It was cheaper than both of the recent Peaky Blinders releases, so it actually came in slightly cheaper than I expected, to be honest. Given everything I thought it would be at least as much as Arthur, who was almost ten pounds more than this (Tommy was almost twenty quid higher). So I guess I'm not as surprised or sticker shocked by the price as others might be.

Indeed i don't really look at their non who release so i didn't know the price of the peaky blinder ones. I just saw that the limited edition was available, i thought it was like the 4th doctor so only the signature edition and later a non signature edition at the same price. It makes the price more acceptable, even if still a little overpriced for my taste. Ho well still a new doctor ordered i couldnt pass on him anyway.

Back