Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #12 Peter Capaldi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
z08YfGd.png

Whoo hoo! Finally! I just wish Big Chief would also send out this info by email since not everybody is on Twitter.

BUT ANYWAY, in purely practical terms, I wonder if that means there will be combined shipping on Ten and Twelve for those of us waiting for both. Does Big Chief do that if two figures ship together? It would be nice if the upside to the shipping delay on Twelve is getting a bit of a break on the shipping price.

Is it me or at this angle the neck looks longer ?
It certainly looks different than the prototype , that looked a little cross eyed in some shots , I don't know who does the photography at big chief but sometimes it does the figures no favours

Whoo hoo! Finally! I just wish Big Chief would also send out this info by email since not everybody is on Twitter.

BUT ANYWAY, in purely practical terms, I wonder if that means there will be combined shipping on Ten and Twelve for those of us waiting for both. Does Big Chief do that if two figures ship together? It would be nice if the upside to the shipping delay on Twelve is getting a bit of a break on the shipping price.

I don't think they really combine them. They haven't before, any way when 4 and 10 arrived together.

Yeah they're likely already in their individual shipping boxes, and figuring out which people should have theirs combined (and put into one bigger box) would just make the shipping process even more complicated than it probably already is.

Yeah they're likely already in their individual shipping boxes, and figuring out which people should have theirs combined (and put into one bigger box) would just make the shipping process even more complicated than it probably already is.

:exactly: Yep, that is very true! Hopefully they will be delivered together, even if as it is as separate packages. Just hoping mine doesn't have any delivery issues like last time!! :pray: :pray:

grats! you got the tracking number then? or is it mid next week they go out?

excited to see some inhand pics.:panic:

^ Not yet unfortunately, just the email saying to pay it...still it's another step closer to being in-hand! :yess: Not long now!! Pretty sure they did say it would be the middle of next week when they'd start shipping 'em out, can't wait!!!! :panic:

Can't wait for pics either! Gonna be awesome! :woo

My two will be sent to my dad, who will forward both at the same time. So I will see two new figures together, in about two weeks. Should be pretty cool.

Shipping is now paid for Ten and Twelve. I am a bit annoyed that that they don't combine the shipping since it would be a considerable savings and since it's the kind of thing that makes customers a little more forgiving about unexplained delays in the shipping. Also, I have to admit I really wasn't expecting to have to pay two lots of shipping in one go. The only consolation is that the speed of the shipping cannot be beat and that I'LL FINALLY HAVING TWELVE NEXT WEEK YAY!

I will stop complaining now since I am actually quite happy about getting these guys and the only thing that will make me happier is having them in hand which thankfully will be very soon. Like I said, YAY!

Back