Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #12 Peter Capaldi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the new Smith Doctor paid in full already, so even though it will have a Capaldi head sculpt coming with it, I'm still seriously thinking of getting this figure. After all, I need to complete the new Who set I have:
4-DOCTORS.jpg

Great group shot! :clap :clap

I'm hoping someone can help me with this question. I have never ordered from BCS before now and I am not sure how to handle and pay import fees when I receive my item. I live in the US and I hope someone who has ordered before can let me know what to expect.

Thanks!

Hmm, guess we will be seeing a new look for Capaldi next season. Seems like they're going for a style that's a bit less severe and more relaxed and hipstery, with bigger hair, Troughton-style pants, and more hoodies.

12th Doctor Costume Change for Series 9

It's a cool look, but I'm still looking forward to having a 1/6 figure of his previous look, since it was a really memorable one.

It looks like he does have the jacket still. Seems to be a variation of the Christmas special outfit with new pants; pants that are quite 'Doctor-y' if you ask me.

The trousers have a Troughton-esque look to them. Not sure about the Doctor in a hoodie, though.

Man, this still isn't out?

Wish it would be released already. Hoping to find that cardigan for sale on its own.

Now that we are a little way into season 9 and we're used to the new look, this season 8 look looks like a different doctor. Very odd.
Its almost polar opposites, one being very neat and formal, the other being very relaxed and informal.

Now that we are a little way into season 9 and we're used to the new look, this season 8 look looks like a different doctor. Very odd.
Its almost polar opposites, one being very neat and formal, the other being very relaxed and informal.

Yeah I think at the very least I'm going to have to find a hoodie somewhere, to bring him at least a bit closer to what he looks like now. Although personally I think this still looks like a really cool figure, even if it is a bit outdated (and I kinda prefer the shorter hair anyway):

truu.JPG

Back