Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #11 Matt Smith in Series 7 costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9401d4826fa38f814d44e2bb760f44d5.jpg

Hello! Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but can someone be kind enough to share the measurement of the Eleventh Doctor's anatomix body?

I was hoping to make a custom tuxedo for the Eleventh Doctor as seen in Let's Kill Hitler, but I haven't got mine yet ;A;

Can someone please share his measurements (shoulder length, across chest length, across waist length, and torso length) when nude. Many thanks!

Hello! Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but can someone be kind enough to share the measurement of the Eleventh Doctor's anatomix body?

I was hoping to make a custom tuxedo for the Eleventh Doctor as seen in Let's Kill Hitler, but I haven't got mine yet ;A;

Can someone please share his measurements (shoulder length, across chest length, across waist length, and torso length) when nude. Many thanks!
Mine is holed up in the detolf at the moment and I have to be up early, so I can't drop you measurements at the moment. But that being said, I will warn you that outside of making your own tuxedo, you're gonna have a heck of a time finding a suit to comfortably fit this body. It is small compared to what most 1/6 clothes are tailored to fit.

That's why I was hoping someone who has the Doctor Who figure on hand could share the measurements with me (; Mine would only start shipping on the 30th December, which is after Christmas!!! +]%}€\£\€%]#}^ I wanted to make the customs based on a Hot Toys slim body that I have, but I heard that the anatomix is even slimmer than that :( and I don't want the tux to be ill-fitting thus resorting to asking around.

As far as I can tell, the BCS body and the HT slim are more or less identical except the BCS body has longer legs. Lots of people port the Big Chief clothes to HT slims because it's a sturdier body. That said, here are my measurements of the BCS body in inches:

Shoulders across the back with the shoulders at the highest position: 3"
across the chest in the front: 2"
across the waist: 2"
torso from the higest point of the shoulders to the waist: 3.25"

You can compare those measurements to the HT slim and see if they seem more or less the same.

As far as I can tell, the BCS body and the HT slim are more or less identical except the BCS body has longer legs. Lots of people port the Big Chief clothes to HT slims because it's a sturdier body. That said, here are my measurements of the BCS body in inches:

Shoulders across the back with the shoulders at the highest position: 3"
across the chest in the front: 2"
across the waist: 2"
torso from the higest point of the shoulders to the waist: 3.25"

You can compare those measurements to the HT slim and see if they seem more or less the same.

Thanks a lot for sharing! Is this correct?

Anatomix%20Standard%20Slim%20Male%20Body_zpsdbelpmsz.png

Do you mind also sharing the shoulder to pit length, and outer shoulder to shoulder length? :D

It's much easier with the picture:

Starting from the top, the first horizontal line should be 2" NOT 3" (I'm correcting that from my earlier post) and the second horizontal line (chest width) should be 3". The vertical shoulder line is an 1".

I hope this helps!

Back