Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #11 Matt Smith in Series 7 costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ I'd go for the series 7 look - better sculpt, great outfit (and probably a bit easier to find at a good price than the earlier version at least here in the UK!). I don't own the series 5 one but if I was offered a straight choice between the two of them I would definitely pick the series 7 figure. :)

I think it just depends on which look for Eleven you like best.

I have both but if i had to keep one it would be the first version as for me it's more iconic and a better representation from smiths better first series...As for the sculpts, both are flawed..series7 has slightly better paint apps but the hair sculpt lets it down and doesn't look particularly good without the fez. Again it's all about preference at the end of the day...View attachment 340356View attachment 340357

Just bought the first series on ebay for $200. That seems like a pretty fair price to me. And it's my favorite version of Smith.

Hey guys, my Eleventh recently suffered a massive fall during my moving of house. The joint of his left arm is broken :( Anyone knows if BCS sells the anatomix body so that I can get it replaced? Alternatively, does anyone know any commercially available ones out there which is compatible? I tried to replace him with a Hot Toys TrueType, but his head sculpt wouldn't fit - it was super loose :(

Hate to bump an old thread, but I just got his figure off of eBay and I'm sure I'll want to swap out the body with a Hot Toys one. Anyone have a suggestion on what a good body is to use or what worked for them? I've heard a narrow shoulder will work pretty well but I'm not sure which ones on ToyAnxiety are that, maybe Alfred or Blake from TDKR?

Back