Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #11 Matt Smith in Series 7 costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2024e0ba26299be3059f57eb4c07fde3.jpg

Anyone know of a good knockoff/substitute for the Hot Toys narrow shoulders body? I love this go at 11, but I think the body looks a bit too bulky, and the jacket doesn't seem to sit right.. he seams... stuffed? Padded? Captain James' photos of 11 look spot on and how I want mine to look... I went to buy the Hot Toys body he recommended and it looks like they are out of print, and fetching around $200-$300 on ebay!!! Any alternatives?? Anyone more well versed in the hobby know if they'll be released soon?

But the knockoffs are definitely not narrow shoulder. They may be listed as such but they are far bulkier. I often have to sand down the shoulder joints to simply fit in custom's clothing.

Great pic Captain :duff

But the knockoffs are definitely not narrow shoulder. They may be listed as such but they are far bulkier. I often have to sand down the shoulder joints to simply fit in custom's clothing.

All of them? There might be some variation in the knock offs. Perhaps you're not picking up the right ones.

Back