Beware fellow Freaks, do not deal with Craig77

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry, man. I had something similar happen on eBay. Good feedback, but the item never arrived. He told me to just be patient while he looked into stuff. I didn't know about the 45 day cutoff and he was gone. Luckily, it was only 50 bucks, but still.

Did you ever get a Mark 7?

I managed to find one for 280 at a con back in October.

Maybe we can find his address and pay a couple of guys named Vinnie with baseball bats to take care of business.

WELL WELL WELL WELL

Add me to the list of Darth Talon buyers. Something seemed off about this to me. I remember briefly seeing a post about a guy selling a Darth Talon that he just bought (cartman5579), just for what he paid, plus fees. When I added that up, it came to 850, same as I paid. I knew something was up at that time, I told Craig77 that I needed tracking and he kept blowing it off. I was going to give until the end of the week to file a claim, but clearly, that's not happening now. What an *** hole.

Last edited:
$1,500 for a EFx X-wing with me.....He did give my money back though after 3 weeks I think so it had a happy ending.

Guys if something like this happens please please leave feedback.

If you are worried about retaliatory feedback the mods can remove it.

I had a situation once on here and I got the mods involved and they said if I was hit they'd take care of it.

We can't let scammers like this prey among our midst.

Exactly what I've been saying all day.
This guy was on 100% positive this morning :dunno
No wonder it was so easy for him.

Edit: Two negatives today. Better late than never.

Guys if something like this happens please please leave feedback.

If you are worried about retaliatory feedback the mods can remove it.

I had a situation once on here and I got the mods involved and they said if I was hit they'd take care of it.

We can't let scammers like this prey among our midst.

I'm actually a little annoyed that this guy has been able to stay active on here for so long. Hopefully now he will be banned.

I'm actually a little annoyed that this guy has been able to stay active on here for so long. Hopefully now he will be banned.

I agree. If there were multiple issues with this guy, and he got reported, why was he able to even TRY this, let alone, get away with it?

He had an MR Falcon up that he deleted too a week or so ago....hope someone isn't waiting for that one.

Yep, i was trying to sell it when i found the Wolf Predator for sale. But when i realized that it was never going to be in my possession i took down my sales thread. Im glad i listed that thread though, as thats how i found out about all this stuff! Good members looking out for each other. Ill be leaving negative feedback once i get home from work!

I hope you are all leaving the relevant feed back for these transactions, I am about to speak to the Admin about this.

I hope things get sorted and you guys get either your money back or your items. Please let me know if you need any advice/ help.
Shell
x :peace

Good of you Shell.
Sound like this guy plays the delay tactic until it's too late to make a PayPal claim or just takes the gift payments for himself.
The only reason he has got away with this for so long is because people weren't leaving feedback. Maybe because he kept deleting threads?
If it was me, I wouldn't rest until he was exposed.

Hope Dave is warming the hammer up.

Yep, i was trying to sell it when i found the Wolf Predator for sale. But when i realized that it was never going to be in my possession i took down my sales thread. Im glad i listed that thread though, as thats how i found out about all this stuff! Good members looking out for each other. Ill be leaving negative feedback once i get home from work!

He took down his thread where he listed it though before you started one trying to sell it also. Just like I noticed he deleted the thread where I bought his Efx X-Wing.

I would have said something but with his feedback and no other signs of doing anything wrong with anyone else, maybe he did have health problems...since he gave my money back that is. Now I can see that wasn't the case.

Probably a good idea to tell a mod if anyone has anything odd happen during a transaction (but the buyer gets their money back, etc.) and the mod can just take note of it and if the mod keeps receiving odd things on that seller then they can see the larger issue.

Kinda sounds like he has/had a ponzi scheme going with collectibles. Robbing Peter to pay Paul.

That's one of the things that affects everyone, if someone has a bad transaction and is scammed and they DON'T leave feedback, it could (and most likely will) happen to someone else. PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR ALL TRANSACTIONS!!.
If in doubt about leaving feedback, speak to a mod.

We're not here to intervene and police everything but if members are not receiving goods they paid for etc, then the seller should not be able to sell. Obviously any accusations would be looked into first but selling on this forum is a priviledge, not a right.

So please, leave feedback for every transaction you have on these boards.
Thanks
x :wave

Last edited:
I do not see him listed in the member list. Was he banned, accounted deleted, or change his ID?

Back