Beware fellow Freaks, do not deal with Craig77

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, he was banned. I'm gonna go now and lock/delete all his sales threads.

Good on you guys for not sending your payments as a gift, fingers crossed you will all get your money back, you should.
x :duff

This guy. :lol

He had a Medi ESB Fett that was supposedly mint with all accessories and no body issues for $100 shipped. Well. He was loose in a mailer, so no box, he was missing the stand and both shoulders were broken. Luckily, I was going to toss the stand anyway along with the body. I was using the parts to make a Medi/SSC mix. This particular thread is still up though. He had a bunch of other Medicom SW figures he sold as well, so I wonder how they turned out.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Dave replied to my pm and this guy is banned. I should have started this thread a couple of days earlier but I had to gather some more evidence before I exposed him.

I'm just happy he's now gone.

Just a reminder to anyone who this guy has stolen from, if you don't get satisfaction from PayPal (you should, but just in case) you can always perform a charge back through your credit provider if you paid by credit card.

$1,500 for a EFx X-wing with me.....He did give my money back though after 3 weeks I think so it had a happy ending.

I bought the same efx x-wing from him before you, paid immediately. First he said will ship on weekend then it was shipping fee too expensive from canada and need to drive to USA side, then it was some injury/surgery. I told him I just want a refund at this point and all my expensive PayPal payments are made using my Amex card. He did eventually refund my payment in full and seemed a nice enough guy with perfect feedback, so I just chalked up as a one off. Didn't realize the history of scams or would left negative feedback.

Bottom feeders ... :mad:

Has he been pocketing gift payments and refunding anything that wasn't sent gift?
Crafty ****
Anyone know if this guy is selling on eBay.

Has he been pocketing gift payments and refunding anything that wasn't sent gift?
Crafty ****
Anyone know if this guy is selling on eBay.

That's what it seems like to me. Who knows, maybe he's just after short term interest free loans.

All these shady dealings and people are just now leaving negative feedback?

Honestly though, I understand why nobody did before. One person buys something, gets a sob story, gets their money back, no harm no foul as the guy has good feedback. Most didn't hear the other stories going on. Having said that, I don't know why the guys who never got their money back, didn't leave a negative.

This jerk tried to scam me long time ago, and in fact I did alert Dave at the time.
I bought a Tusken EX from him. When asked if the item was shipped, he said yes, but said he will look for the receipt with the Tracking info. After delaying it for about 3 weeks, and me asking again, he informed me that the package was returned to him because he did not fill out custom forms, which is a bunch of BS because the PO would not accept it from him to begin with if he did not have the forms.
He said he will re-ship it again the next day.
After 2 more weeks, I filed a paypal claim, to which he responded with a total amazement. So I asked him, if he'd rather take this to the boards, and ask member what do they think, should I have waited more or not.
Got a refund from paypal, and a note from his, asking to let him know if the figure ever arrives. Yeah, right.

Well..After some time, saw another sale thread from him, selling the tusken ex again. So I asked in the thread, if that's the Tusken that got lost in the mail, miraculously materializing. My post was deleted by a Mod. However, another member saw it before deletion, and contacted me, telling me that he has the same thing going on ATM with this Craig77, with Craig telling him that a package was returned to him because he didn't do custom forms :))))) However, after filing a paypal dispute, the package was shipped, and he did receive it.
Of course, the original sales thread for my Tusken Raider was deleted after payment.

Beware - I suggest not to deal with this Tool.

classic case of over modding. like when they protected that guy who claimed to have a sick kid with a story that shifted with the wind..

Is there no recourse for people like this, especially the one that paid by gift, or exceeded the 45 day paypal mark? Barring a chargeback if used a CC, is there not some way to get a guy like this in legal trouble with the police, or something?!

Back