Beware fellow Freaks, do not deal with Craig77

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To all looking for your refunds. Paypal sent me a notice siding with me and is refunding my payment in full. Good luck to the rest of you and thanks for everyones help

Was it before your 45 days was up?

To all looking for your refunds. Paypal sent me a notice siding with me and is refunding my payment in full. Good luck to the rest of you and thanks for everyones help

PayPal also came through with my refund today. Hope everyone else has the same happy resolution.

Craig77 is a It is a thief never me sending my figure of vader =(

Yet another member that didn't do anything about this guy. If I hadn't started contacting other members and digging into this guys background, how long would he have continued operating here!

Last edited:
I had an incident as well...which thankfully resolved.

He listed a Luke Bespin DX set at a shockingly low price of $220. I gave it the benefit if the doubt because his feedback seemed good. A couple weeks went by and no shipment. I gave it another week or two... Still nothing.

I sent emails here and there to check in. Got the same response saying it was coming. I went and looked at his feedback and I saw another member left him feedback for the SAME item I bought! I panicked and sent him a message. He then told me he had a couple of them, which was total BS. Another week went by and he told me he was on vacation and it was mailed back to his house. He asked me if I wanted to opt out or not, and I opted out! To protect myself I filed a claim with paypal. Then things dragged out a couple weeks more to get my refund with more excuses.

The end result? I got my money back and I bought the figure from another reputable member. He actually outed me because he saw I posted pics of the figure and asked why I didn't go with his transaction. Come on now...lol. :gah:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131465

Last edited:
I also got my refund through the paypal claim. Lesson learned about feedback for sure

Back