Beware fellow Freaks, do not deal with Craig77

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone actually receive something from him or know someone who did? With what we collect we may be lucky and still have his information on a shipper

Wow,

This dude tried to scam me as well. He had put up SS Sandtrooper for sale about a few months ago. I struck a deal with him, sent him payment thru paypal, but I paid the fees.

2 weeks went by he still had not sent it out, said he was sick and in the hospital during that time, but was now home and would send it in a few days. Well next day I get a PM with tracking for my package from him saying it was sent out.

2 more weeks go by and nothing has arrived yet. So I PM him he says well it can take awhile for stuff from Canada to reach me here in L.A., Cali. So I checked the Tracking number, it showed my item had be delivered to an address in New Jersey, & to top it off it said the description of the item was an Envelope not a package!

I quickly PM'ed him again he said oh I must have given you the Tracking for another person who bought something from him at the same time as me, so he would give me the tracking # the next day as the receipt was at his work. Next few days go by nothing, no tracking, he says he must have lost the receipt so he would ask the other board me member in New Jersey to see if he gave him my tracking number. Again few days later nothing.

So I opened a Paypal Dispute, he quickly PM me why I had done that, I should trust him with his 100% feedback. I told him I am doing it to protect myself. He said he was upset because the PP Dispute were holding him from receiving his funds. He said to wait a few more days & if it didn't show up he would send me an extra one he had. I agreed, but not even a day later I get a PM with new Tracking # saying he shipped out the extra one. Now when I checked this Tracking # it gave a description of it being a package.

Not even a week later I received the supposed 2nd SS Sandtrooper. Wow how did that one get here so fast and not the first one? Well I had what I ordered & cancelled the PP Dispute.

Lesson Learned be carful..

He had 16 positive feedbacks but after reading some of the stories here it makes it hard to believe they went off without a hitch.

Maybe one of those members remember some detail about him?

I'll be getting my money back but I would still like to send his local Police department an email because I'm spiteful :lol.

Local police could careless nor the Feds cybercrime unit, only way to have a chance of get your money back besides pp claim or cc chargeback is small claim court if you know his real name. Not sure how it works in Canada though if he is in fact in Canada.

Is there a way for Dave to know for sure that this guy hasnt just opened up another account with us under a new username? Can it be tracked by IP?

Sucks that all these stories resulted in no bad, or even nuetral feedback. Ive had hundreds of dollars tied up in a dispute and after only a few transactions on these boards will probably never buy again...
Still sell (with insurance for my packages) though haha

Bit late but I'll share my story;

I ordered 2 SW 1/6 figures from him. He took forever to ship, like everyone else said. When I asked for tracking, he forgot it in his car.

I finally got the figures and they didn't have boxes. He told me he shipped without boxes cuz it was cheaper but he'd send them my way later. Never did receive those. Should've opened up a dispute, glad no one else got ripped.

Anyone actually receive something from him or know someone who did? With what we collect we may be lucky and still have his information on a shipper

I did. A lot of the times I keep boxes for shipping when I sell stuff. I'll check later to see if I still have the box that the broken Boba came in.

He's going to punch it into google street view and shake his fist at the screen most vigorously.

To all looking for your refunds. Paypal sent me a notice siding with me and is refunding my payment in full. Good luck to the rest of you and thanks for everyones help

Back