Best Summer Superhero movie (2013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

well?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Iron Man 3. I didn't really find Wolverine that immersive, and MoS bored me to death. I might try watching it again to see if it was really that bad, but... I'm not getting my hopes up. :lol I'm honestly surprised at the poll results!

I don't know what to make of The Wolverine. It was a stunning looking movie but I felt like I was let down.

I was expecting a feeling of WOW like Iron Man 3 and Man of Steel.

The plane rescue scene edges out Iron Man 3 from Man of Steel for me.

I wasn't even thinking off Kick *** 2. I definitely liked that better than the rest. I've watched Man of Steel 3 times now wanting to really like it...I like it...but not as much as I keep telling myself I should LOL.

As for The Wolverine... actually really didn't like when his healing slowed. I know this is to build suspense, etc. but it just annoyed the **** out of me. Then, him losing his animantium (???) was the final kick in the *****. That stuff bugged me for whatever reason. I hope this was a one off movie and I don't have to see bone claws again.

It's a sad year when I have to vote for the Wolverine as best comic film of the summer.

It was a it better then MOS and both were far better then the crap fest IM3.

Back