Best Summer Superhero movie (2013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

well?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably not out there yet. Or they don't want to because the last Wolverine movie was absolutely godawful.

file.php

I'm just messin

So was the last Iron Man movie :lol :lol

:1-1:
Iron man 2 was a better movie then origins that was a mess.

MOS for me, I really loved that movie.

IM3 I enjoyed, didn't like the twist in it though. Wolverine was really good fun too.

I'm gonna be "that guy" and say a 3-way tie:monkey3
idk, they all had things I liked and things I didn't. I just don't feel like anyone of them was better than the others. They were all enjoyable for what they were and no less.

MOS better than IM3 but IM3 was good for me. Lighter, fun, different kind of IM film.
MOS was serious kick a** superhero stuff no doubt

God damn Man of steel is average.(2nd viewing) I was hoping from all the hype and cumming from fanboys it would be the Superman i've always wanted. But alas, again mediocre seems to be the new flavor for kids these days. Superman the Movie is still king!

Wolverine was good, but nothing great. Iron Man 3 was a bit funny but thats it. Shyyt, it's still of my opinion that the 70's and 80's were the peak of movie culture in this world. And what goes up must come down.

Where's the next Star wars, Superman the Movie, Raiders, Close Encounters, etc .etc.? BB came close but not quite. LOTR is the only thing i can think of.

Anyways yeah MOS=Meh. I hope the sequel with Batman$$$$$ is decent. (might actually be good cause i think they may need each other, like i think Wolverine needs someone to share the screen with)

Finally saw Wolverine. Voted for it over the other two.

MOS was a big disappointment, I'm not really a big Iron Man fan and to be honest I resent its popularity although I liked 3 more than the obsessives do.

Voted for Wolverine because although the film didn't blow me away the character is cool and he says ***k. Twice.

Man of Steel, hands down for me but the Wolverine film was pretty damn good. IM3 was atrocious. Thank God Thor: TDW put things right after that travesty.

Back