Best Photos of G.I. Joe Movie Toys I've seen yet...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
duke32front.jpg

Accelerator%20Suit%20Duke%20Figure.jpg

I mean seriously. What the hell. What. The. Hell.

Part Man... Part Machine... ALL SUCK!

Yep.

I want a movie to be rememered. Not some summer fluff throw away movie.

Oh, it'll be remembered alright. As a matter of fact, revered, like Street Fighter, Masters of the Universe, Double Dragon, The Phantom and Mario Bros.... aka movies that make you go :dump

lol...the 'terra-viper' in the 'mole pod' is just the 25th croc master painted all black.

robo duke...seriously?

FU TO ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROJECT !!!!

-The 80's kids

At least the Ice Viper figure looks pretty cool... I'll pick a few of them up, and maybe a couple of the Cobra SUV things, but that will be about it for the movie line. Just as well, as I can shift the money I was putting into the 25th Anni Joe line into the new Marvel Universe 3.75" figures....

Boy how thoughtful. I can imagine buying this for my daughter so every time she plays around as Snake Eyes, it reminds me of the suck:

Snake%20Eyes%20Sword%20and%20Mask.JPG

GI%20Joe%20Wrist%20Blaster%20Package.jpg

Talk about rubbing salt in the wound...:lol

:banghead:banghead:banghead

It is kinda funny that Arnold Vosloo got the part of Zartan, he did play Darkman in 2 and 3... so he gets to play a "master of disguise" again. :lol

I don't know whether to laugh or cry about this... I just don't wanna see anymore of this movie or the toys.... I'm sad! :monkey2

Back