Best Photos of G.I. Joe Movie Toys I've seen yet...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
duke32front.jpg

Accelerator%20Suit%20Duke%20Figure.jpg

I mean seriously. What the hell. What. The. Hell.

Yeah, really. I know which one of those Duke designs looks more "real world" to me.

Absolutely ridiculous.

:rolleyes:

whats worse, is that there are G.I.Joe fans that cant wait to buy that movie crap and are saying the movie looks like mindless,entertaining,popcorn fun

whats worse, is that there are G.I.Joe fans that cant wait to buy that movie crap and are saying the movie looks like mindless,entertaining,popcorn fun

I'll give them one out of the three....guess which one :lol

I think this one will be on my Netflix list. I can't see paying theater prices to see this movie unless some ungodly good reviews come out of it.

Yep.

I want a movie to be rememered. Not some summer fluff throw away movie.

I want to find the director of this movie and ^^^^^ slap him. I hope the studio loses a lot of money on this joke. What a way to totally disrespect a cool franchise.

I have to admit, I like the Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow figures. Snakes is easily the best looking figure of the line and I do like the Yakuza/Modern Ninja look of Storm Shadow, he looks bad azz and what a modern ninja would look like to me. They stand out from the rest of the crowd because of their looks and their sequences are the ones I look forward to the most in the movie.

OK...I need a re-cap. I am getting a little confused on the score with the film and the toys.

As far as I can tell...

1) Everyone is on board that the film won't be perfect, but seems to be acceptable.

2) Some of the toys are cool enough for what they are in the movie.

3) The toys that are just re-hashes of the vintage or modern G.I. Joe line suck because they are not movie accurate.

Do I have it pretty close?

OK...I need a re-cap. I am getting a little confused on the score with the film and the toys.

As far as I can tell...

1) Everyone is on board that the film won't be perfect, but seems to be acceptable.

3) The toys that are just re-hashes of the vintage or modern G.I. Joe line suck because they are not movie accurate.

1) wrong

2) wrong

3) vintage figures can't even help this fail of a movie.

As far as I can tell...

wrong on all counts...

no one has ever been more incorrect in the history of humanity...

congratulations, you have achieved irrelevance...

As far as I can tell...

Are you drunk?

You couldn't be more wrong!

Someone get this man a chair and a corner, you're in time out mister :tap

As far as I can tell...

Very funny Darth Cruel. :lol ;)

As far as I can tell...

Whoa...swing and a miss :lol

Back