Best Photos of G.I. Joe Movie Toys I've seen yet...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the Baronness may look passable, but that's about all I'd get out of this line. And that's mostly because a tight black outfit on her really can't stray that far from the source material :p

:horror:horror:horror
OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BAD THIS CRAP LOOKS!!!!!!!!

Accelerator%20Suit%20Duke%20Figure.jpg

And you thought Sideshow's Snake Eyes looked bad!!! :lol
Those first three are supposed to be different Cobra Vipers.
I love how all the 3 3/4 inch figures have weapons bigger then they are!
Look, Robocop is in the film!
EPIC FAIL!!

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

It looks like some flea market Mexican knockoff of RoboCop!:
"Los RoboHombre"​

Here's Zartan!
Zartan%203.75%20Figure.jpg

Well that looks like the actor playing it....But not ZARTAN !!!!:monkey4 Very bad casting choice IMO for the master of disguise..Should have been someone with more swag than this brute from the Mummy.caca

Well that looks like the actor playing it....But not ZARTAN !!!!:monkey4 Very bad casting choice IMO for the master of disguise..Should have been someone with more swag than this brute from the Mummy.caca

he actually might look like zartan if they didnt screw his costume up....give him his true outfit, face paint and hood and the actor might be able to pull it off....but alas, its too late because everything has got to be reinvented right?
(shakes head)

Zartan is a shapeshifter! (likely from the reptilian race of Cobra)

its such a shame they use crap plastic to make these now-i still hav an old biscuit tin of 30 odd gijoe figures from mid 80/90's and comparing them to the re-released figures/anniversary/movie etc isnt even worth doin-the old ones are by far the best in terms better quality plastic and paints used! i know these are toys for kids and safety is vital but ive never heard of anyone dying from playin with old skool lead based painted figures like joes or the trannyformers!!! i used to tie my joes to fireworks/french bangers etc and blow them to pieces and im fine after years of exposure to lead based paints etc!....:lol:lol:lol

"Snake Eyes: Ray Park
You know him as Darth Maul from the Star Wars prequel.
Park has all the moves down pat, he is probably the best american martial artist actor out there."

Except he's Scottish!

I'm a huge gi joe fan, I had all the toys and comics growing up but got rid of them and when the sigma 6 came out I got the first couple of waves but they were just lame. Then 25th anniversary line came out and there was light at the end of the tunnel.These were great figures, classic costumes new body articulation and no crazy huge spring loaded weapons.Since they started Ive got every variant and vehicle in the line so far all MIB. I've even got a whole arm sleeved out with gi joe tattoos. I'm a true fan of gi joe but i hate to say it but this movie might kill the franchise. There going to flood the market with gi joe everything.they got a gi joe Mr potato head dressed up like snakeyes..WTF....and until recently the gi joe racks have mostly empty around here, to get the new line that comes out you have to know when the truck comes in. But when the movie figures come out Ive got a feeling there just going to sit there on the shelves and in turn the stores are not going to invest in any of the 25th stuff until the movie stuff is gone.hopefully on-line retailers will keep the 25th stuff going strong,anyway its just my opinion, hopefully I'm wrong

Absolute garbage, all of it.

Alright, I think this movie looks about as crappy as crap can be....but this stuff is no worse then the other GI Joe crap that Hasbro has put out. Infact, i'd say some of them are cooler IMO. Most of those designs are quite interesting, and I might pick up for the hell of it.

But not that Robocop thing....thats hidious.

I can just visualize a room full of suits saying "Hey, let's take the two biggest action/adventure movies from this past year and combine 'em... Take the Iron-Man suit but give it black kevlar armour like that Dark Knight guy... Yeah, that's G.I. John!"

Mumble mumble

"Oh, yeah, Joe, whatever."

Definitely not you great-grandpa's G.I. Joe. But I think it looks ok. I'll see it at least once. But won't touch the toys unless Sideshow does them. And even then, it is only if they are uber-awesome, and I can't see that.

This one seams like it might be like the Transformers for me. I dig that movie enough to watch it from time-to-time, but have absolute zero interest in the action figures.

Edit - I don't like the phony look of Snake Eyes' upper body suit. But I do like the black armor the Joes are wearing. Particularly where it is worn on the ladies. And that goes double for the leather.

"Snake Eyes: Ray Park
You know him as Darth Maul from the Star Wars prequel.
Park has all the moves down pat, he is probably the best american martial artist actor out there."

Except he's Scottish!

it's also a rather loose interpretation of the word "actor"....

i've seen nothing from him that gives any indication that he can act...

Robocop???? These character designs look awful.

And no, that 12" SE look no where near as good as Sideshows.

Alright, I think this movie looks about as crappy as crap can be....but this stuff is no worse then the other GI Joe crap that Hasbro has put out. Infact, i'd say some of them are cooler IMO. Most of those designs are quite interesting, and I might pick up for the hell of it.

But not that Robocop thing....thats hidious.

No they suck.

And if you can't see that, you need to leave the GIJoe section.

Back