Best Hot Toys Figure in your collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In what way do you mean?Best Hot Toys figure or the one YOU enjoy the most?

My favourite is Rambo First Blood M65 Jacket.simply love it!

Whoah! TOUGH call! TOO MANY!

If pressed to say...
In order

Robocop (3 in my case) for his amazing clean detail. Every time I look at that one, I just sort of swoon. Fantastic finish and amazing it is a toy. Can't wait for Ironman because of this one.
Predator 2 Elder, because the sculpt and finish is awesome. My repaint notwithstanding, I think it represents a point where HT crossed a line between a toy, and a posable statue.
Batman Begins ver 1 with the v2 head. One of the most satisfying figures I have. Fac paint is so dead on, I feel no need to repaint it.
Terminator Endo. Just an amazing piece of toy engineering.

My reworked Hicks. Granted, it has my own head on it, and DA Josh's dirtyin' but he is one hell of a figure. I like all the ALIENS guys a lot.
Predator 2. So cool I almost can't stand it. Too cool!
Wolf Pred. Same thing. With the cleaner kit added to my V1, one of my favorite figures.
Jor-El. I mean...DAMN!
Superman Returns Supes. VERY cool. Needs lifts and a repaint, but it is a super figure.

The Powerloader demands inclusion too. I mean, WOW!

Also rans,
The Joker. Even with my own custom, this one is nice. But yeah, that velcro sux. And the colors still bother me. Sorry guys.
And all the ALIENS. Not all totally movie accurate, but having rubbery slimey dudes that pose and are all...alieny...is way way too cool!

There's more, but these are my faves.

Damn, I dont think I could choose just one.

Endo
Elder Pred 2
Robocop
Rambo (1 Blood)
Joker
Superman 2 in 1
Power Loader
Jack Sparrow

:google

They are all so freakin AWESOME!!!!!!

I guess if I could only have one it would probably be the Endo, or Superman. Endo is the better figure, but Superman is funner to play with.

My favorite figures that I own are the Apexplorers... I'm biased, but I love those damn dirty apes; and the Adam figure tops the list.
toughb.jpg

Past that, I'd say:
Robocop- First version, just a mindblowingn figure :rock
Batman Begins- Second version, unbelievable improvement over the first one

And, an interesting note; right now I have a number of 1/6 figures that are boxed up, even ones I really, really like. But not a single HT figure is not on display.

For me, i would have to say

Batman V2, this figure is awesome and no problems with it at all..yet..
Mountain Sniper in ACU with Leo DiCaprio likeness..this figure comes with alot of cool gear
Robocop 2 with gun arm, amazing figure though wish it was released later as i think the detail on the mouth would had been greatly improved.
Endoskeleton T2, would had been better if it was more chrome like but, its articulation is awesome.
Predator 2(regular) I love this figure,especially the finnish on the bio helmet,very imposing when stood next to other hot toys figures.

Rambo 3 and Rambo M65 Jacket, both amazing sculpts though i can't stand the mag coming out of the russian sniper rifle so easily
Operation Iraq Freedom Sniper (lincon burrows sculpt) this figure while being older is a nice one aswell

i only have four hot toys figs in my collection so far so(R.P.D leon, army sniper, joker, and batman) so i would have to pick joker. but i think iron man will be my fav when i get him

Back