Best Hot Toys Figure in your collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's harder to turn the simpler guys into awesome figures so I'm picking Michael Scofield from Prison Break.

I oddly have zero Hot Toys boxed figures in my collection yet have a lot of figures with Hot Toys bodies.

I'd have a hard time picking one. The 1st version Robocop is one I will absolutely never part with...but the clean Terminator Endoskeleton is incredibly impressive. The P2 Elder and Aliens Hicks are also a couple I like quite a bit.

Engineeringwise, I'd say the Endoskeleton. My overall favorite figure will always be Robocop though.

Tough decision, I love so many of Hot Toys lines. I have several predators, aliens, terminator, POTC, a couple Rocky, and the Batman Begins figures. Predators are the best accessory-wise. POTC have nice elaborate costuming and the Cannibal Jack head sculpts are amazing. The new Dark Knight figures aren't out yet, but they look like their taking 1:6 scale to another level. And the Terminator figures have the best articulation, because you can even pose every digit on each of the fingers. I think all the licenses I've mentioned are great, so I don't think I would narrow it down to just one figure. That being said, I do highly favor the Predator figures, in particular Predator 2 Elder (That is until I get the Dark Knight figures or Lost Predator).

that's a hard one... robocop is up there, and so is the new batman and joker figs. i know my predator 2 elder will be very high after i have it repainted by Les... then there is the bank robber joker coming out and iron man.

i can't decide!

Have'nt seen the final product but I think the head sculpt for the new Alien figures are awesome. Dallas and Kane.

Well, my Hot Toys collection only consists of the Original Wolf Predator and AVP Warrior Alien, so I'm gonna have to go with Wolf. But, got Bank Robber Joker and the Lost Predator on Pre-Order!

-CJK

only HOt Toys that I have are:

Predator 2
Predator 2 Elder
Leon RPD Outfit

Hudson was sold off and I dont have the Joker figure yetm so for now Its RPD Leon.

Today arrived my Batman and now it´s hard to decide between Elder or Batman ! Damm, I luv this hot toys !!

:banana

Today arrived my Batman and now it´s hard to decide between Elder or Batman ! Damm, I luv this hot toys !!

:banana

Hot Toys is great isn't it! I get excited myself every time I'm expecting a package with a new Hot Toys figure.

Back