Best Hot Toys Figure in your collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably at the moment RPD Leon Kennedy. Or, STARS Chris Redfield. I would of thrown HT Scar Predator in there but theres a bit of cheating as i have modded the dreadlocks and got a TD bio mask.

"Best" is tricky, because different figures succeed on different levels. I think in terms of classiness on the shelf, Godfather wins out of the figures I have. In terms of detail, I would probably go with DX Jack Sparrow. In terms of overall likeness, I would probably go with the Platoon guys. But my favorite figure right now is probably the Tech Noir T-800. I just love everything about that guy. Plus, his likeness is significantly better than his T2 counterpart, though I understand that others prefer T2 because it is a more iconic outfit.

Funny that most of my HT figures are Marvel guys, but none of them really stick out as the "best" in any way.

I don't expect anyone to say "T-600" but you have to admit it is a work of art on a "mechanical" level.
I have mine displayed without the the machine gun and back pack as I felt it hid to much of the figures details!!!

1. Jake Sulley - such an amazing figure , it should be the talk of this board !

2. Iron Man Mark VI - Still discovering things with all the detailed battle damaged parts and extra's !

3. Superman Christopher Reeve - Sculpt is so good it's scary !

4. DX Jack Sparrow - I've got a little Johnny Depp living on my shelf.

5. Wolverine - Still gets so much attention from my guests

War Machine the Special Edition version, T-800 Arnie, and The Beserker Predator get honorable mentions !

Man, that's tough. I like so many of them. Joker and Batman, Endo, Alien, Predator, Jack Sparrow and Davy Jones... they're all awesome.

From an engineering stand-point, I'd say Endo.

From a sculpting stand-point, I'd say Davy Jones, since the whole thing was sculpted.

But right now I'm really enjoying Batman and Joker. Joker has about the best clothing I've ever seen, especially being layered.

Hot Toys does such exceptional work it's really hard to pick one that's the best. If you do, it's probably just your favorite character.

That was the second post in this thread going back to August 2008. :lol

Funny thing is, 4 years later I still say Batman and Joker, just the HT Nicholson and Keaton ones now.

And T1 T-800 gets honorable mention because it looks so damn real every time I walk by it.

For my best male figure I gotta go with the 89 joker, the likeness to Jack Nicholson is amazing, it almost looks like this figure can talk, it looks that real.

img5430s.jpg

For my best female figure, I gotta go with my first hot toys figure I ever got and that's the 1/6 alice figure, the head sculpt is nice and she comes with a good amount of weapon you can display on her harness.

img5431o.jpg

My favorite is probably the HT Ghost Rider. While I dont care for the nic cage head sculpt, the skull sculpt is amazing and the hell cycle is still one of my most prized possessions.

Back