Best Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one, I guess...

7386_a_full_zps8f7dc129.jpg

Always wanted one of these to go with my Superman.

It's a great interpretation of the Alex Ross Batman. I had one and ended up selling it. I just couldn't get over how skinny his legs were. You can't see them in the angle of the pic that is being shown but believe me, they are too skinny.

Have the Superman one too but the legs are tooo skinny... and Vs Croc is alot better... only have sooo much room... having three Bats is too much unless the Alex Ross stays in storage

It's a great interpretation of the Alex Ross Batman. I had one and ended up selling it. I just couldn't get over how skinny his legs were. You can't see them in the angle of the pic that is being shown but believe me, they are too skinny.

I have to agree. I've got one though and have it out next to the Ross Superman. The skinny legs detract from it as does the tiny bat symbol, but the cape and other things are very nice. It would be a nice one to pick up for a good deal.

I absolutely hate when companies do this crap and re-release a statue, even if its a different color.

I see both sides of this... If I have the statue already...then I hate it when they do a variant release as it always drives the value down of the original... but if it is a piece I managed to miss initially, it is a nice chance to get the variant at least.

Im just goin drop some of my pics to get this thread started again... anyone...

IMG_0044_zps460c6b4f.jpg

IMG_0045_zps6dc1f2a7.jpg

IMG_0017_zpse1039e87.jpg

IMG_0019_zpsd1466527.jpg

IMG_0016_zps41e586c9.jpg

IMG_0023_zps3efcf946.jpg

Back