Best Adam Hughes Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is the Best Adam Hughes Comiquette?

• Total voters
Also a little surprised Mystique is doing so well. It's a great statue, but I think it has a lot to do with the base why people like it so much.

LMAO! Yeah...good call. It's the base that is selling it. :rotfl

Sounds like you chose MJ because you are 'Spidey Freak'. Even though the sculpt, IMO, is one of the weakest. I'm surprised MJ is doing as well as she is. Must be the detergent.

Voted for the Black Queen. Best head sculpt of the bunch. Of course that may change when I get my Mystique next week.

it's so weird that black cat has only 3 votes..she is a great looking statue!

Close call. It's between BQ and Mystique. I gave the nod to Mystique because she could be any woman I want.:naughty

I dont collect these but i would def consider purchasing Mystique. she looks awesome.

Has anyone got a size comp with a PF?

Here's the data and some shots

Mystique
Height 16.2"

1:4 ----- 16.2"x4= 64.5"=5.4 feet = 5'4.8"
1:5 ----- 16.2"x5 = 81"= 6.75 feet = 6'9"
1:6 ----- 16.2"x6 = 97.2 = 8.1feet

Conclusions

Mystique
At 1:4 scale she is 5.4'.
At 1:5 scale she is 6.75'.

So I'm presuming that's it's 1:4 scale unless she's a basketball player. But 5' 4.8" she seems a little short.

Marvel handbook states Mystique's height at 5' 10" but variable since she's a shapeshifter.

Photo140.jpg
Photo139.jpg
Photo141.jpg
Photo142.jpg
Photo016.jpg
Photo011.jpg

Hope that proves useful.

LMAO! Yeah...good call. It's the base that is selling it. :rotfl

Sounds like you chose MJ because you are 'Spidey Freak'. Even though the sculpt, IMO, is one of the weakest. I'm surprised MJ is doing as well as she is. Must be the detergent.

You know what, when I come to think of it, I also chose the MJ, because her statue tells a story more than all the others. I think you're right about the sculpt of MJ not being one of the strongest (I don't want to say one of the weakest :monkey3), but with her base she is IMO the most complete sculpt.

Um, so mystique isnt even in scale with the rest of the AH comiquettes? She isnt tertribly large but definitely looks a bit too big next to all the others...

Um, so mystique isnt even in scale with the rest of the AH comiquettes? She isnt tertribly large but definitely looks a bit too big next to all the others...

Mystique
Height 16.2"

1:4 ----- 16.2"x4= 64.5"=5.4 feet = 5'4.8"
1:5 ----- 16.2"x5 = 81"= 6.75 feet = 6'9"
1:6 ----- 16.2"x6 = 97.2 = 8.1feet

Conclusions

Mystique
At 1:4 scale she is 5.4'.
At 1:5 scale she is 6.75'.

So I'm presuming that's it's 1:4 scale unless she's a basketball player. But 5'4.8" which seems a little short.

Marvel handbook states Mystique's height at 5'10" but variable since she's a shapeshifter.

She's a little off scale it seems but actually better than the upcoming Punisher. If anyone can give my other height measurements to work with it would be awesome.

Mystique IS in scale with the rest of the comiquettes in the line. The "problem" or reason why she doesn't look like so is her Extra-super-looooong legs (Too long imo)

Mystique IS in scale with the rest of the comiquettes in the line. The "problem" or reason why she doesn't look like so is her Extra-super-looooong legs (Too long imo)

Really? Black cat looks like a midget next to her. I need more measurements tho as I don't have anyone else i the line.

Really? Black cat looks like a midget next to her. I need more measurements tho as I don't have anyone else i the line.

Black cat was a fail in every aspect. Even in scale (just my opinion, I know). She seems to be in the same scale but she would be an extremely short girl compared to the others...I guess they went for that design because of her standing straight pose on a pile of boxes.

In conclusion...Mystique is the tallest, and BC (you are right) looks like a midget :lol

Meh, doesn't matter...regardless of the issue it looks out of scale and looks ridonkulous next to everything else.

Back