Best Adam Hughes Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is the Best Adam Hughes Comiquette?

• Total voters
Here's a pic of them together. I dunno why it's so hard to get scale right. When I make something I know exactly how high it's gonna be. It must be when then cast or mass produce it somewhere along the line or something.

If you look at that black cat = midget (which may be the only one in 1:5 scale). Black queen looks pretty small. She-hulk, Emma and Mystique look seem to fit in relatively well, until you realise She-Hulk is supposed to be taller than the rest (I guess she could be in mid-tranformation and hunche over). Then you look at Mystique's pose, her legs are spread out, that means she's even taller! Totally messed up scale.

From Marvel Universe:
She Hulk - 6' 7" (transformed)
Mystique - 5' 10" (variable)
Black Cat - 5' 10"
Black Queen - 5' 6"
Emma Frost - 5' 10"

Photo011.jpg

Last edited:
That pic is quite misleading Fuzzy (wrong perspective). I can assure you the Black Queen is the same height (if not a bit taller) than Emma, but she looks like she is leaning backwards too much. On the other hand, She-Hulk doesn't looks so small compared to Mystique in person, though it would have been great if they had made her a little bigger

That pic is quite misleading Fuzzy (wrong perspective). I can assure you the Black Queen is the same height (if not a bit taller) than Emma, but she looks like she is leaning backwards too much. On the other hand, She-Hulk doesn't looks so small compared to Mystique in person, though it would have been great if they had made her a little bigger

Cool man, wasn't my pic so of course can't just it's authenticity. Got any pics man?

One good thing about super tall Mystique though is she fits in with the 1:4 scale PFs.

It's gonna be hilarious if the upcoming Colossus at 1:5 scale is the same height or smaller than Mystique.

Photo140.jpg

"Mystique stole black cat's growth hormones. ":lol

I'll try to post pics later (need to charge batteries first) but I can assure you that the comiquette is not in the same scale as the PF. They look like the same height because of the awesome base

Has anybody heard if this AH line will continue? With Tim Miller now sculpting for Bowen, as well as other Sideshow pieces (Ms Marvel PF or Croft comiquette ) It seems we'll see fewer pieces down the road

I picked She Hulk, because I believe her to be the best combination of a faithful representation of Adam Hughes art(Which, as far as I'm concerned is what makes it TRULY an Adam Hughes comiquette), and is a magnificent sculpt with great detail. Rogue would be close second. Emma is a nice sculpt, but doesn't look like Mr. Hughes art, so that can't be it. Mary Jane doesn't really look like his art, and has lazy eye, so that can't be it. Black Queen is a phenomenal sculpt, but I don't think it looks much like his art, so that can't be it. Mystique would be third place I think, because it is I think the third closest to his art, and I believe, is second closest in the greatness of detail after She Hulk. Rogue looks a lot like his art, but she has a long neck.

Has anybody heard if this AH line will continue? With Tim Miller now sculpting for Bowen, as well as other Sideshow pieces (Ms Marvel PF or Croft comiquette ) It seems we'll see fewer pieces down the road

Well, judging the last print, I feel that they should just end it! And besides, the Mystique comiquette seems like the best last hurrah for this line!:huh

anyone know the cheapest place to get a mystique?
regardless of scale, im thinking of adding her.

Back