Best Adam Hughes Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is the Best Adam Hughes Comiquette?

• Total voters
Looks like the top 3 are:

1. Mystique
2. Mary Jane
3. Black Queen

With Emma Frost coming in a close 4.

I really can't see how MJ is winning anything with that face of hers, unless of course you guys are going by her body only lol and I'm sure you are.

I really can't see how MJ is winning anything with that face of hers, unless of course you guys are going by her body only lol and I'm sure you are.

Yeah her face is screwed up... and yes a guy would vote becuase of her body. lol

I just got Mystique in today and I am totally glad I voted for her. It's fantastic. She looks and tastes great. :D

Yeah her face is screwed up... and yes a guy would vote becuase of her body. lol

I just got Mystique in today and I am totally glad I voted for her. It's fantastic. She looks and tastes great. :D

Yeah Mystique is the best so far, the face is what sells the statue for me and Mystique's face is very well done along with the entire comiquette.

Yeah Mystique is the best so far, the face is what sells the statue for me and Mystique's face is very well done along with the entire comiquette.

I agree :lecture

Poor Bowen...

Mystique%20Statue%201.jpg
Mystique%20Statue%202.jpg

I like that one but nowhere near as much as I like the AH! version. The Bowen Mystique needs to be darker blue with yellow eyes.

Bowen looks pretty good I agree with Fuzzy the AH was just amazing it blows other SS pieces to smokes as well. Even SS's PF.

I like that one but nowhere near as much as I like the AH! version. The Bowen Mystique needs to be darker blue with yellow eyes.

first thing i noticed was the baby blue skin, must of ate something that doesn't agree with her.

all in all though not a bad sculpt, just isn't fair comparing it to the AH version.:lol

Back